GROUNDHOG BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

edited February 2018 in General
Hi

February 2nd is an important Day!  It's Groundhogs Day, and 3 VFKERS share a birthday Today! Bingobabe, Purpleduck, and I all have our birthday today

I've been so busy with school that I've been un able to play VFK for a while now… I miss playing. I really like birthdays though so I am going to try to come on late tonight though to party :)

I hope all the groundhogs have a FUN birthday : ) 

Comments

• happy late b-day to the groundhogs!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Happy birthday mills! I was there but you weren't! LOL :) I do have a surprise for you when u get on!

HAVE FUN!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited February 2018
    I'm FINALLY done with my school assignment, so I am able to relax for a few days.  I would Love to celebrate my birthday with all my friends and staff since I was too busy to play on my birthday.

How does today or tomorrow sound? I would love to do a party : )
  • Happy late birthday! I'll try to attend the party when it happens!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Happy late birthday! I'll try to attend the party when it happens!

Is today a good day? I'd realistically best be able to party today! I'd love to have a fun get together with my friends :)