CURSE OF THGE DEVILS HEART IS COMING!!!!!

SURPRISE! I'M back!

Also

did you guys see the new BANNER for Curse of the Devil's Heart?!! It's finally coming!!! Hope we get new updates soon!

DONUTS!!!
R U EXCITED
  1. Are you excited for Curse of the Devil's Heart??!!!
    1. yes
      80.00%
    2. yes
      20.00%

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• edited January 2018
    OMG HI @DonutLuverr It's been forever!! How are you?

skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb I KNOW!!! I’m great! I actually just moved and I’m getting used to my new house and the area! Been SUPER busy. but I’ve found time to play some new mystery games and was wondering WHERE THE NEW MISS CLUE WAS?!!! I popped on here & *gasp* saw a new banner!! Hope you’re well as well as everyone else!! I miss being on here & hopefully can pop on more often!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• We miss you a lot too @DonutLuverr!  thanks for stopping in to see us! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited February 2018
    I'm Soooo excited!!  Did anyone notice any other updates to the site? hmm?  :)

Spoiler:
    I noticed one!

character bios!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I'm super excited for this too @DonutLuverr and thank you @MistyMew for the character bios I'm going check around Miss Clue and see if that is anything more that's updated!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • I can barely hold my excitement in!! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • You're welcome @spygirl!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature