Ice Coin Items/Gold Stamp Hockey Sticks

Looking for these in the picture! I don't need the first item - the glowing block, just everything down from that. LMK your wants! I also need the carriable hockey sticks from gold stamps. 
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 7.57.59 PM

Comments

• I can offer the hockey sticks for the ZugTug lamp. If you don’t have that I am looking for other dolls and scavenger lamps and I can send you a list of those if you are interested! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

I can offer the hockey sticks for the ZugTug lamp. If you don’t have that I am looking for other dolls and scavenger lamps and I can send you a list of those if you are interested! :)

Go ahead and send me that list please! What’s a zugtug lamp? Is that a new item?
  • Ok I pm'd you my list of dolls and scavenger lamps i'm looking for. The ZugTug lamp is from the ZugTug shop, and costs ZugTug points. But I can't figure out how to play to get the points lol, so I'm offering 1800 Gold Stamps in exchange for the lamp! Lmk! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

Ok I pm'd you my list of dolls and scavenger lamps i'm looking for. The ZugTug lamp is from the ZugTug shop, and costs ZugTug points. But I can't figure out how to play to get the points lol, so I'm offering 1800 Gold Stamps in exchange for the lamp! Lmk! :)

messaged back!
  • @Perpetual_Fighter, I can trade you all the items in the picture plus hockey sticks for new host hunt prizes
  • BreezyT said:

@Perpetual_Fighter, I can trade you all the items in the picture plus hockey sticks for new host hunt prizes

stamps are easily obtainable and so are ice coins while the new host snow board is going for an ice (not sure about the hat) so I will politely decline