A few ideas!

Come one, come all to the board of ideas! 

So, while recently coming back, I have to say that the staff has seriously stepped it's game up and im impressed!  Things look really nice, but as always, suggestions for even better things can be made! That being said, I have a few ideas and I invite anyone and everyone to hop on the bandwagon and join me in making suggestions! 

My suggestions are as follows: 
  • More hairstyles for guys. 
    • I have to admit, the new Christmas antique hair was a really nice addition!  I would like to see more hairstyles though.  Maybe something with shorter hair on the sides and longer on the top?  
  • some type of irrigation system for watering the plants!
    • I think the idea of having to water every day/every other day can be a bit overwhelming at times for those with super busy schedules.  Maybe these can be crafted and good for a month and then breaks and needs to be repaired with more crafting things??
  • Moving things into storage bins without clicking them 500 times
    • These storage bins are fantastic.  I love how organized I can make things now!  The only problem is, for some of my building stuff, I have over 500 pieces of one thing and that is A LOT of clicking!  Maybe we can say how many we want to move over the way we can when it comes to placing them in rooms? 
  • A VFK made wiki page. 
    • I know there is a page that some people are working on, but I think it would be best if the VFK staff themselves created a wiki.  It could probably be put together faster, and it would allow people who are collectors to make sure they have everything! 
EDIT: I've been informed that the staff are actively helping with the wiki, therefore, this suggestion is already being handled! 

As of now, these are the suggestions that I can think of!  

Thank you for your time! 

Comments

• Great suggestions @FracturedMemories I second all of these!  I love one idea I saw on the dev blog which was search bar for the furni perms page so you can find the person you want to add quickly!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I like the watering idea!! It would be soo much easier for us. I have a hard time sitting long enough to water all my gardens everyday because I have bad back problems so I tend to avoid gardening as much as I can now days lol

Same with the inventory! Would be way easier
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I am on board with these they are fantastic ideas! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I'm so on board with the irrigation idea as well as the storage idea. Sign me up!
    bork_bork_motherfucker