Valentines Day & Easter Ride Competitions OR JUST A CONTEST ROOM

It was @Gabrielle's idea suggestion that there should also be an Easter Ride Contest. And I agree. So I decided to post it here. 
And I went ahead and threw in there why not do a Valentines Day Ride Competition as well?
Since we all love building so much and it would give us more to do. 
I think it would be extremely cute to do other holiday ride contest's other than just Halloween and Christmas. 

bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
Tagged:

Comments

• Two rides so close to each other might be a little much... Maybe just a room competition?

bork_bork_motherfucker
  • no more ride contests. two is bad enough. I rather build a room isntead. 
    cutelina
  • We cold wait until FEB to do the valentines day that would give us an entire months break. Easter is in April. 
  • That would give us another months break.
  • Some people like to build contest rooms and want more to do. :)
  • CozyFallWitch said:

Some people like to build contest rooms and want more to do. :)

I'm all for more contests, but I'd be a lot more likely to do them if they alternated from ride to room. Rides really take it out of me, man!

bork_bork_motherfucker
  • If it is to much for you guys then you guy's have the choice to not paritipate. These are just ideas. 
  • SillyCeliac said:

CozyFallWitch said:

Some people like to build contest rooms and want more to do. :)

I'm all for more contests, but I'd be a lot more likely to do them if they alternated from ride to room. Rides really take it out of me, man!

I feel you I know what you mean. Maybe make it like halloween then where they dont HAVE to be rides? IT can be rides or rooms?
  • CozyFallWitch said:

If it is to much for you guys then you guy's have the choice to not paritipate. These are just ideas. 

I understand, I just wanted to voice my opinion :)
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • I see where the appeal would come from but honestly I feel like that would be too chaotic. Not enough time to save up credits for new building materials and similar things. I really like the current contest system that we have: one contest for each season. I mean, there are sometimes quick Blitz building contests, so that might be where you can make your Valentine's or Easter rooms ideas. Plus, the Garden contest usually falls around Easter time anyway.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @VFK_Mintie I woul love it if you would make more contests for holidays.!!! 
    I love holidays sooo much! 
    And I would spend the credits to do it. They arent hard to get. 
  • I get where you are all coming from but hardly anyone trades anymore. 
    And the trade rooms always fill up with drama. 
    This is a good way to have something else to do rather than just sit in a trade room and talk all day. 
  • edited January 2018
    Jessizoid said:

I see where the appeal would come from but honestly I feel like that would be too chaotic. Not enough time to save up credits for new building materials and similar things. I really like the current contest system that we have: one contest for each season. I mean, there are sometimes quick Blitz building contests, so that might be where you can make your Valentine's or Easter rooms ideas. Plus, the Garden contest usually falls around Easter time anyway.

OOO there is a garden contest? I did not know that. 
  • Alright and they DON'T have to be rides. 
    what if they could be either or? 
  • edited January 2018
    I'd love to have a fun intermediate room contest!  and VFK usually alternates between ride and room because people don't ususally like to do 2 ride contest in a row!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• There everyone I updated the title of the Thread :) @cute_lina @je
  • CozyFallWitch said:

Jessizoid said:

I see where the appeal would come from but honestly I feel like that would be too chaotic. Not enough time to save up credits for new building materials and similar things. I really like the current contest system that we have: one contest for each season. I mean, there are sometimes quick Blitz building contests, so that might be where you can make your Valentine's or Easter rooms ideas. Plus, the Garden contest usually falls around Easter time anyway.

Yes! There is a contest in every season!
    Spring = Garden
    Summer = Sand Castle
    Fall = Halloween ["fall" is also included in this category]
    Winter = Gingerbread ["winter" and "christmas" are included]

Each alternates between being rides and being rooms. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• iStella said:

I'd love to have a fun intermediate room contest!  and VFK usually alternates between ride and room because people don't ususally like to do 2 ride contest in a row!

I updated the title of the thread ! :) 
  • Jessizoid said:

CozyFallWitch said:

Jessizoid said:

Yes! There is a contest in every season!
    Spring = Garden
    Summer = Sand Castle
    Fall = Halloween ["fall" is also included in this category]
    Winter = Gingerbread ["winter" and "christmas" are included]

Each alternates between being rides and being rooms. :)
    OMGGG!! haha sweet! I did not know about the garden! ^.^
  • Thread title is updated. 
    Now says 

Valentines Day & Easter Ride Competitions OR JUST A CONTEST ROOM

• Shout out to @Jessizoid   I LOVE LOVE your signature picture!!!
    --

• CozyFallWitch said:

There everyone I updated the title of the Thread :) @cute_lina @je

ok
    cutelina
  • Trying to be considerate of everyones opinions @cute_lina ^.^
  • Personally, I got incredibly overwhelmed at how fast the Halloween competition ended and the Gingerbread competition began. Credits aren't that easy to come by...for me anyway, but...I'd love the opportunity for more options to try my hand at building after all of these years of not participating. 

I'm excited about the gardening competition, I had no idea that was a thing!

new sig
  • I understand you guys think it would be too close together. And I had no clue about the Garden Contest. 
    So Maybee just another fun CONTEST. I would like to see a Valentines Day Contest though. It doesn't have to be a RIDE. Just a room OR a ride. :) 

• CozyFallWitch said:

Trying to be considerate of everyones opinions @cute_lina ^.^

ok
    cutelina
  • Cordelia said:

Personally, I got incredibly overwhelmed at how fast the Halloween competition ended and the Gingerbread competition began. Credits aren't that easy to come by...for me anyway, but...I'd love the opportunity for more options to try my hand at building after all of these years of not participating. 

I'm excited about the gardening competition, I had no idea that was a thing!
    LOL IM HAPPY I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE ! AHAHA
  • It sounds like the perfect mix might be a blitz contest from somewhere between Feb and April!
    --

• iStella said:

Shout out to @Jessizoid   I LOVE LOVE your signature picture!!!

@iStella Aw thank you very much! I made it myself! I'm open to requests so feel free to PM me if you want one. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• iStella said:

It sounds like the perfect mix might be a blitz contest from somewhere between Feb and April!

YES!