Hair suggestions

just a few ideas I had for new hair vfk could add in the future. 
1. twin buns ( the game already has a lot of hairstyles with one bun so why not add a hairstyle that has two buns on both sides of the head. I also think it would be cool if guys had long hairstyles like a bun or a long pony tail or braid ) 
2. long/short curly hair ( I notice there doesn't really seem to be any curly hair in the game. At least for girls. I think there are a few curly hairstyles for boys so I think it would be nice if they added some curly hairstyles for girls and even added more curly hair for boys. )
3. low ponytails/ pony tails that hang down from the back of the head ( I imagine a hairstyle similar to what marionette from miraculous ladybug has and you could have long/short variations on the hair. ) 
4. hair covering one eye. I think it would be cute if there was a hairstyle for boys and girls that covered one eye. It could be short and have bangs or be long and just have part of the hair going over the eye.  
cutelina

Comments

• These would be awesome!!! I love it when they add new hair, the more the merrier! I think some ethnic hair would be cool along with matching ethnic skintones...
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • SillyCeliac said:

These would be awesome!!! I love it when they add new hair, the more the merrier! I think some ethnic hair would be cool along with matching ethnic skintones...

I agree I would love for them to add more hair of different kinds and skin tones. New darker skin tones would be the best.
    cutelina
  • Yes! I made a thread a few years ago about adding new skin tones… this would really make the VFK customizing truly 100% perfect (So players can make their character look like them).  I am on board with this idea and hope they add more darker tones soon : )
  • I love all of this omg. I definitely want darker skin tones first, though. #equality2018
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • I think most players can agree that darker skin tones would benefit the game a lot.
    cutelina