Will VFK ever get rid of Flash?

I was thinking about how Adobe Flash is basically unsupported by most major browsers anymore, and I was wondering if VFK would ever update the game to replace Flash with something else (maybe HTML5? though I'm not sure how well that would work for a browser game) so that the game can continue to prosper in the ever-changing technology field.

Though, I guess the Adobe Air version kind of answers my question. I dunno. Something for the developers to think about moving forward, I'd say, if they're not already.

X

goodboye

Comments

• Totally.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• MandaBear said:

Totally.

I'm curious to see what they decide to do because, obviously, keeping Flash isn't much of an option moving forward.

goodboye

• Because VFK uses Flash, we monitor the direction Adobe has been taking, and we have been working on a non-Flash browser solution for the future!

- Mintie
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Because VFK uses Flash, we monitor the direction Adobe has been taking, and we have been working on a non-Flash browser solution for the future!

- Mintie
    Awesome! Excited to hear more about this new solution in the future.

X

goodboye
  • Oh I am glad someone asked I have been wondering.. 
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Same
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• EleanorRose said:

Oh I am glad someone asked I have been wondering.. 

Happy to be the person who... asks.. the.. questions.. not currently being asked? o-o

X

goodboye