IM BACK

Omg omg omg guys!! I'm finally back on my mom's computer and guess what- I'm getting a laptop for Christmas next month!

I'm in high school now. I feel old because when I first joined VFK I was merely a fourth grader. Oml time flew by so fast! Gah, high school is irritating. I have to walk up stairs way too often. I'm too lazy for that. Anyway, my headaches seized for a while, I'm on some good medication and get this- I can actually sleep now. Bye bye insomnia.

I've got to for now- I'll see you later bye!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• WOOHOO you're a sight for sore eyes!!!  How are you @frogiepower?!?!  The boards haven't been the same without you!  I can't wait for Christmas now!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Me neither haha and I'm great, mostly good health. I learned that I'm hypoglycemic but that's no big deal, just an excuse to eat more often  :)) 
  • YA!!!  (gets out loud speaker and shouts into it) Frogie will be back soon!!  Good to see you again @frogiepower!  Awesome you can sleep again and congratulations on the book views!

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited November 2017
    Woot for mom's computer!  Glad to hear you'll be getting one of your own this christmas.  How are your dogs and everyone doing?  I'm really happy you found something that helps with the headaches, I bet though not half as happy as you are!  Those were causing so much trouble for you earlier this year.

Super awesome update @frogiepower and I gotta say, thanks for thinking of us here!

PARTY TIME!!! 

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy For sure! I am super happy, and I've been getting sleep now! I admit I've been a little...mean for a while but now that I dropped my old medication, got new ones, and caught up on sleep- I've been in a good mood ever since. I honestly don't remember the last time I felt like this....fifth grade maybe. 

Also, how could I forget you guys? Please, when I had a laptop this was literally my life (that and writing stories!)
  • Lots and lots of hugs Frogie!!  I've been waiting for this good news for so long!!!  I'm so so so glad you're feeling better again!! Things were looking awfully glum there for a while.

This has made my day!!

I hope you stay happy and rested!  Happy earlier thanks giving!
    skylambsignature
  • Great to hear @frogiepower!  You can tell a lot how someone is feeling by the way they write, it definitely shows that you're feeling better.

And thanks for the last part :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!