Staff Appreciation Thread! They deserve love!

So I haven't really noticed something like this on the forums and think that's absurd, so I shall make the thread to call attention to our hard-working staff! 

A few days ago, VFK_Brizzie helped me out. For the life of me, I could not find or tame a pet raven and I had tried multiple times. I sent a HELP and got an IM from her pretty fast. Low and behold, we found the raven together! She stayed with me the entire time, gave me tips, and even some balloons! If that isn't amazing, what is?! Thank you Brizzie! You rock! This isn't even the first time she's helped me, I can recall a few different occasions where she has come to my aid. 
brizzie staff help with raven

Comments

• That was very nice of Brizzie! I will also like to thank all the staff for what they have done! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

That was very nice of Brizzie! I will also like to thank all the staff for what they have done! :)

Right?! They're underappreciated!
  • nice thread @Perpetual_Fighter! brizzie is always really nice :D

• Doodlepufflove said:

nice thread @Perpetual_Fighter! brizzie is always really nice :D

Thank you! And yes she is, she's most definitely my fave! No offense to other staff, I love you guys too! XD
  • Yes, I also had some trouble and Brizzie really helped a lot! I've had so much help from all VFK staff. You guys are amazing!!!
    :-bd :-bd :-bd
  • Brizzie is the absolute Queen! She responds fast and can jive with my humor. LOL - waves to Brizzie -

More power to the lovely staff! <3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Tegdirb said:

Yes, I also had some trouble and Brizzie really helped a lot! I've had so much help from all VFK staff. You guys are amazing!!!
    :-bd :-bd :-bd
    GiftPrincess said:

Brizzie is the absolute Queen! She responds fast and can jive with my humor. LOL - waves to Brizzie -

More power to the lovely staff! <3

Glad you guys agree! Appreciation to our hosts too! Firefly, bunny, llama, the list goes on! Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head xD
  •  I can attest to her awesome skills too!! I'm bumping this thread BECAUSE staff deserves more LOVE!! 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited September 2019
    Old post, but Brizzie is super cool, and after 11 years...all the staff have remained that way!  That's just amazing!  And remember, they have to deal with all the troublemakers, rude players, etc.  A ton of stuff that we never even see nor know about!  Under-appreciated in some ways.

FYI:  I literally 'found' my raven totally by accident 2 days ago.  LOL! 

Thanks staff.  Keep up the good work.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

Old post, but Brizzie is super cool, and after 11 years...all the staff have remained that way!  That's just amazing!  And remember, they have to deal with all the troublemakers, rude players, etc.  A ton of stuff that we never even see nor know about!  Under-appreciated in some ways.

Lol! Yeah I was on for over an hour wandering between Merlín and the Wizard area and no Raven. I was like gee where is this raven?! So I sent a help and got help right away. Nowadays I notice that they’re not as quick to help as before and that a lot of my helps go unanswered but it is what it is
  • Oh, I did some uber-wandering myself, lol.  Dastardly pigeon... ;)

Help isn't as responsive now, but I chalk that up to the program rewrite because Flash is going away.  That's.....a crazy undertaking, and I don't envy them having to do that!  I try not to bother them now until the transition is over once it's complete (unless it's something serious).  Even then, might be bugs, and they'll probably still be busy ironing things out afterwards.  They're doing surprisingly well, given the circumstances.  And they always keep their cool.  No idea how they do it every day.
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

Flamanar said:

Lol! Yeah I was on for over an hour wandering between Merlín and the Wizard area and no Raven. I was like gee where is this raven?! So I sent a help and got help right away. Nowadays I notice that they’re not as quick to help as before and that a lot of my helps go unanswered but it is what it is

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick