Words to add to VFK dictionary

Here I'm making a thread to suggest words for VFK to add to the dictionary so we can say them.

Here are mine, prettyredstone, and JessieStar's:
Head
ArianaGrande
DemiLovato
KatyPerry
Confidant
Petty
Milk
Equality
Name
Call
Unnecessary
Shhh
Psst
Blanket

I will update if more people give me more stuff to say in game! And comment below what you want to be able to say! Please VFK add these to the dictionary!

Comments

• Well im not sure if Disney would be accepted because its a different company. and name and call could lead to personal info. but the rest would be nice to have.

You can send your list into HELP and they will review them!

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Well im not sure if Disney would be accepted because its a different company. and name and call could lead to personal info. but the rest would be nice to have.

hmm that's true worth a shot though! And I have sent them a few HELP on the words. No luck
  • It takes them a while sometimes. I have asked for just one word and it took between 1 to 4-5 months to get. o.o
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

It takes them a while sometimes. I have asked for just one word and it took between 1 to 4-5 months to get. o.o

Lord! What takes so long? XD
  • I think it has to be approved by other people and with such a long list of words it takes a while. You can probably go to map for closing and ask Enigma.
  • edited August 2017
    SaharaHollyglow said:

Well im not sure if Disney would be accepted because its a different company. and name and call could lead to personal info. but the rest would be nice to have.

I find some other words completely unnecessary though... however they are allowed to be on vfk for some reason /:
    Disney I can understand thought. edit: also we have "called" and "calling", so why not call 

edit: also recently someone had suggested saying time years vfk has been open (2008-2017) and those numbers got approved somewhat right away, however im not sure how long ago they requested the years.
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

SaharaHollyglow said:

I find some other words completely unnecessary though... however they are allowed to be on vfk for some reason /:
    Disney I can understand thought. edit: also we have "called" and "calling", so why not call 

edit: also recently someone had suggested saying time years vfk has been open (2008-2017) and those numbers got approved somewhat right away, however im not sure how long ago they requested the years.
    Make some valid points here lol.

• SaharaHollyglow said:

I think it has to be approved by other people and with such a long list of words it takes a while. You can probably go to map for closing and ask Enigma.

Yeah I'll try that
  • edited August 2017
    I like the words:

Head
    Confidant 
    Marry
    Married 
    Unnecessary 

The names of famous people I think is okay, but the rest you can be pretty mean/rude with so I don't think VFK would add them.

A word I would love is phoenix but I know it's a city in Arizona so that's a no go...

Good luck guys!  I'll post if I think of any that might be okay to add!

ColourzRNice2
  • I thought of some words!  I'd like things like:

Shhhh
    Sspt

for saying to be quiet and also to call them over!

Like "Sspt hey come over here!"  

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy I so agree with shhh I was going to ask for that just last night but I forgot! Lol

Another word we could use is Deep
  • goldenpuppy said:

I thought of some words!  I'd like things like:

Shhhh
    Sspt

for saying to be quiet and also to call them over!

Like "Sspt hey come over here!"  
    Psst I've ever If but not sspt! I'll add to list!
  • YES  that's was I was looking for psst!  I couldn't remember how to say it lol

Yes add that too!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• goldenpuppy said:

YES  that's was I was looking for psst!  I couldn't remember how to say it lol

Yes add that too!!!!
    Oh okay yeah I'll do that!!
  • I requested the years 2008-2017 a little over a week ago and only took a few days to get approved. 
  • @Perpetual_Fighter are you still keeping this current?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• i want to say blanket

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• iStella said:

@Perpetual_Fighter are you still keeping this current?

Haha I completely forgot about this, I'm sorry XD someone else made a similar thread after so I just kind of forgot about it

• waterfallglow said:

i want to say blanket

Oh yes! That's important, they might add that soon with the new dragon bundle blankets. I'll add that to the list
  • i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

goodboye
  • I am waiting for blanket and milk 
    cutelina
  • I vote blanket too!  Milk might be a hard sell because people can "milk" things they shouldn't o.o
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited December 2017
    AwesomeX said:

i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

I think maybe since it is a place it might be considered personal info?

Anyways I might suggest for Zelda, Midna and Ganondorf(Characters from Legend of Zelda) to be in the dictionary since VFK made costumes of those 3 characters. I'd mostly want Zelda since it is the name of the series!

Edit: I might suggest Rosalina to be added as well so my title is easier to say!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • AwesomeX said:

i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

lol well we can say Disney. so just put a space after Disney and add land 
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

AwesomeX said:

i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

Anyways I might suggest for Zelda, Midna and Ganondorf(Characters from Legend of Zelda) to be in the dictionary since VFK made costumes of those 3 characters. I'd mostly want Zelda since it is the name of the series!

Edit: I might suggest Rosalina to be added as well so my title is easier to say!
    Those are good suggestions, although personally I don't play Zelda 
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

AwesomeX said:

i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

I think that's the most logical explanation!

goodboye
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

AwesomeX said:

i suggested disneyland

they have not listened

why must vfk be so cruel

lol well we can say Disney. so just put a space after Disney and add land 
    That's true, but like.. idk, it's not the same; but you do have a point!

goodboye