Glitch in Chapter 8: Extra Bishop Chess Piece Shows Up (I included a picture in my post)

I'm on Chapter 8 and I found a glitch. I put all of the chess pieces on the board, except for the black king that's missing, and now there is an extra bishop. I click on it and it disappears. I have a screen shot of it. I think it's keeping me from finishing the game. I talked to Anne, and she hasn't found anything. 

screencapture-www6-virtualfamilykingdom-game-app-php-1501004032022

Comments

• Hi @Guest423803!

We're looking into your game now!

• Hi @Guest423803!

We looked and it appears you have everything you need for the chapter.  All that you were missing was the paper and it appears you looked at it!  Try going and talking to Anne!

Good luck!
    -Mintie
  • Also thank you for the picture it's super useful!
  • I'm glad the picture helped. I tried talking to Anne. She hasn't found anything. 
  • Okay, exit the game for a minute and I'll mark the back of the paper as read! :)
  • Alright, try going back in! :)
  • Thanks for your help. I talked to Anne and she found a false book, a letter from her father, and a wooden cobra. 
  • I am having the exact same problem/chess glitch Guest423803 is having.
  • Hi @RococoRose

we checked your game and it looks like your next step is to put the chess pieces on the board!  If you need any help, or would like us to push you passed to right after the chess pieces, just let us know! :)

Good luck

-Mintie
  • edited August 2017
    I am missing the same chess piece and an extra bishop piece like Guest423803 and the glitch makes it not do anything when I put all on the chess board/she doesn't say anything and the pieces don't stay on, and the game cannot proceed. So if you could push it passed the chess pieces thank you :)
  • Certainly!  We'll do that right now for you, also if you could close your Miss Clue while we push you passed, that would be great!

It's important to note that the king is missing, it will come in handy later!

-Mintie
  • Okay @RococoRose!

Your next step is to ask Anne about how she is coming with the books!

Good luck

-Mintie
  • edited August 2017
    Thank you for your help! Now I could proceed the game :)
  • i didn't realize i had to have my comment approved so I didn't mean to double post, but I attached the picture of what is happening with my board right now, it puts the bishop piece in the kings spot and keeps glitchingmiss clue
  • Hi @PaisleyKittens!

We looked at your game and chapter 8 seems to be completed and the current chapter you're on is chapter 11.

Let us know if you have any trouble!

-Mintie
  • @VFK_Mintie

Help!  I am having the same problem.  I have the paper, yet Anne is not finding anything and the chess pieces won't stay on the board.  I have tried multiple times. 

Please help!