How to organize all your magic pins! :)

13»

Comments

• Hoping they add the option for another set of 120, maybe as like a next page? Like an arrow to go to the next 120 tiles.. mine are full of pets and magic
    @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie pleaseee
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hoping they add the option for another set of 120, maybe as like a next page? Like an arrow to go to the next 120 tiles.. mine are full of pets and magic

I agree this would be very helpful! :) I second this!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hoping they add the option for another set of 120, maybe as like a next page? Like an arrow to go to the next 120 tiles.. mine are full of pets and magic

I agree this would be very helpful! :) I second this!
    Yeah I have like 20 more pets and Magic I can’t display right now
  • This was helpful!
  • ThePegasus said:

This was helpful!

YAY! I am glad we were able to help! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Bump!

waterfallglow signature

• edited January 2020
    I still sadly can't get more than 40 magic pins into the right side tiles. Anyone have suggestions on how to get 120?

waterfallglow signature

• edited January 2020
    this is fantastic water! who knew? and to think i would just delete all those original, useless, pesky tiles on the right to get them out of the way! lol 

i use the left side all the time though! for links to calendar, options, inventory search, trade history, gold stamp - you get the idea, but then keep some free first off for fairy, then for pets, summons pins ... now i can organize all magic or however i decide to put it, on the right! 

thanks for the amazing tip !! 

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

this is fantastic water! who knew? and to think i would just delete all those original, useless, pesky tiles on the right to get them out of the way! lol 

i use the left side all the time though! for links to calendar, options, inventory search, trade history, gold stamp - you get the idea, but then keep some free first off for fairy, then for pets, summons pins ... now i can organize all magic or however i decide to put it, on the right! 

thanks for the amazing tip !! 
    You are SO welcome! It had been a while since I gave this thread a bump so last night I figured I would. I am glad I did since it helped you out. :)

waterfallglow signature

• @VFK_Mintie do you know why some players (like myself) can only get 40 small pin ports into the right side of the live tiles section while others are able to get 120? I have tried doing it through the browser (both through EA site and VFK site) and also through EA download. None fixed the issue. I also tried 2 different browsers (both Firefox and Edge). @Tomorrow told me he can get 120 small pin ports on the right side and when I asked if he had a Mac computer, he said that he did. I have Windows 10 and not a Mac. So.. maybe it's only players with 1mac computers that can get 120? I am just guessing but it's something that might be the reason? I do not know. Anyway, please look into this issue Staffies.

waterfallglow signature

• edited January 2020
    @waterfallglow  we looked your account and added another row of 4x10 small tiles, we couldn't find a platform specific restriction om adding the addition tiles. 

One thing we did notice is that adding an additional small tile to a full 4x10 row does not cause another row to spawn, but rather adds it to the end of the column.

The medium tile size however will cause the row to spawn, after which it can be changed to a small tile, so that may where the issue is coming from.

Let us know if you are able to add another row to the right tile set, using a medium tile! 
  • @VFK_Enigma any chance you can help me out too, please? No matter what I do I can't seem to get more than 4 per row
  • @Zoee did you try adding a medium sized tile to the upper right of the existing row?
  • edited January 2020
    VFK_Enigma said:

@waterfallglow  we looked your account and added another row of 4x10 small tiles, we couldn't find a platform specific restriction om adding the addition tiles. 

One thing we did notice is that adding an additional small tile to a full 4x10 row does not cause another row to spawn, but rather adds it to the end of the column.

The medium tile size however will cause the row to spawn, after which it can be changed to a small tile, so that may where the issue is coming from.

nvm got it
  • edited January 2020

Yes, this is all that happens:

live tiles

It bumps the bottom row down to the abyss :/ 
  • Adding medium sized worked for me.  However, it sometimes looks like pin tiles get 'lost' at the bottom of the columns (like they 'slide' under the blackspace?).  Adding tiles typically shows odd things happening with the rest of the tiles, resulting in mixed up pins I have to readjust by hand...feels like I'm playing Tetris or something lol.  Would be nice if a pin tile 'stuck' where we put it, but I'm able to do 120.  I added a few large tiles instead of medium, and felt like it went quicker.  I didn't load up all 120 spaces, but enough to see I could get to 120:

Screenshot_205

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • edited January 2020
     @VFK_Enigma, thank you so much for this!! I have a Windows 10 too, and now it all makes sense. I'm now going to try your suggestion (fingers crossed).

@waterfallglow, thank you for this amazing thread!! <3

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • VFK_Enigma said:

Let us know if you are able to add another row to the right tile set, using a medium tile! 
    :O YAY!!! I tried your suggestion and adding the medium sized tiles on the far right fixed the problem! I was able to add more columns along with the what you had already added for me. I noticed though I had to add the medium sized tiles onto the far right side of the pin ports that were already there for it to spawn a new column. That is instead of the on the left side of the pin ports that were on the right side of the screen. If that makes sense? Anyway, thank you SO much!! I really appreciate this information, not only for me but for other players reading my thread!

waterfallglow signature

• @waterfallglow that's great I'm glad you got it working!

@Zoee someone else here tested it too, and needed to use a larger tile size ot make it work, have you tried that?

@Flamanar, @Fonna, @Purrfect  I'm glad it is working for you!
  • edited January 2020
    YAY!!! I wanted to share my new magic section under the tile palette and how I organized it all. It fits 99% of my magic with the exception of 2 or 3 magics. Thanks again Staffies for helping me add more tiles!! I can now fit my magic in with plenty of room for more. Also, as you can see, my pet mounts are at the very bottom. My regular pet pins are on the left tile palette. The pet mounts were originally on the left too but had to move them to the right side to allow for more pet pin room on the left.

@Tomorrow What do you think of how I organized them? I like how it turned out so much!

My Magic Section 4

waterfallglow signature

• I still hope they can add more pages so I can display all my mágics and pets! 120 isn’t enough for me sadly.
  • Bump!

waterfallglow signature

• Bump!

waterfallglow signature

• so - thoughts on this - i LOVE using the palette! but it needs to be updated!!

how about showing the pin/magic title when you mouse over!!  personally, i REALLY need this! and i think many others would agree!

please seriously consider adding this feature. 
    it's also the little things in vfk that add to the enjoyment of our game!  

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

so - thoughts on this - i LOVE using the palette! but it needs to be updated!!

how about showing the pin/magic title when you mouse over!!  personally, i REALLY need this! and i think many others would agree!

please seriously consider adding this feature. 
    it's also the little things in vfk that add to the enjoyment of our game!  
    Cool idea! I second this! :O

waterfallglow signature

• @HatterX this is the thread I was telling you about in the game.

waterfallglow signature

• omgosh wow this is amazing.  it seems that every week that goes by, I learn something new that was added years ago.  makes me wish I didn't stop playing so long ago!

is there a tips&tricks section maybe that I could go to to see everything that's new -- "new" being within the last 4ish years? LOL
  • Bumping this and tagging @Tatiana_SilverHeart

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow signature