May art post/Update

Hey hey!!
I've been trying to go bigger and better with my art recently!.... Literally. I have been drawing in the sand and doing a HUGE drawing on a giant sketch book I got. I hope you enjoy this month's update!!

IMG_5632 (1)  This is the giant drawing I've been working on, it's Mardgeer from Fairy Tail! I have a few different stages of this along with the picture I was using as reference.

IMG_5634
IMG_5642 (I'm casually tracing it with a tiny light board onto another large piece of paper)
 IMG_5648
This is it at the moment!

IMG_5625
And here's the ref!

It's taking forever.

IMG_5646
This is a sketch I was working on but have now finished!

IMG_5633 (1) (Don't mind Mardgeer staring over I had no room :u)  This is one of Kaito's (Vocaloid) outfits that I drew just to color his eyes because I thought they were pretty in this outfit. Then I felt like I had to finish it. So, enjoy! xD

IMG_5626
I uh drew Mardgeer in the sand before the giant paper drawing. xD

IMG_5647
....Ooops... This is sideways. Welp it's Natsu from Fairy Tail.

That's it for now, I've been spending a lot of time on that Mardgeer drawing... heh.... I plan to draw Mavis, from Fairy Tail, next on the giant art pad. I also should have a new VFK music video coming up soon so watch out! Plus there were two new ones I added a bit ago and forgot to announce o.o. AH

I FORGOT ABOUT "THE KINGDOM"

AGAIN.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry

IT'S ON MY WHITE BOARD WHY DON'T I ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THAT I WRITE IMPORTANT STUFF ON IT SO I REMEMBER BUT IT SEEMS IT MAKES ME FORGET SCREECH

anyways, I am taking requests! Just let me know if you want it digital or traditional and colored or sketched!! Make sure to leave a ref as well as I can't draw it if I'm not sure what it looks like xD Thanks so much!! Have a wonderful day!!

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Um um may I request a spacey looking car? um kind of blue-ish color. And uh is fast. >:D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Wow Taco  you get better each time 

also can you draw my parrot with a VFK hat one?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • incredible work! :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Wow fantastic! Would you be able to draw a girl playing tennis? Colored or digital would be great if possible. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Ahh thanks everyone, and I'm so excited to be doing requests again but I forgot I was going down to disneyland again so it might be a bit till I can get the all done, though I'll try to get some done while I'm here if I can!
  • I so so so love this art!  you're getting so good at drawing @TacoCat I can't wait until your next update :)
  • Hope you have a fantastic time at disneyland!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Ooh! You could do Belle from Beauty and the Beast? (Old or New)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • After drawing the big one I ran into a bit of art block and I've been starting to get it back but uh... I decided it would be fun to run on tile with socks and I fell, onto my arm, and now it's super sore so it may take me a bit to get those done.
  • Aww I hope you are feeling better soon! Did you break it or is it just sore?!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @EleanorRose It was just sore but it's already almost better, probably a night or two more of rest and the soreness will be all the way gone! Though it's not at a point of where it's bothersome anymore!
  • your art amazes me @TacoCat i especially liked the sand drawing!  8->
  • @MiniLuna Thank you so much!

As for the requests I was trying to get my homework done so it would be summer and I wouldn't have to worry about that and the requests but my teacher failed to tell us that we had to finish certain things or else I wouldn't be able to finish this year. SO NOW I have to finish a few more things and then I will be free! So hopefully I can get those up soon.. I'm so sorry. I'll do my best to get them up soon. (Though usually when I update about them my brain just completely forgets they're a thing... which is usually why they take so long.)