Update

SO, the new Nintendo Switch came out, which is amazing but... Between that, playing games with my brother, school, my sister visiting, and trying to work on my art style, The Kingdom; Volume 2 has not been getting as much attention as it should.. I did get a new art tool though! It lets me trace without messing up the original sketch! It's a light board, it shine's the light through the paper so you can put a clean piece on top of the sketch and never have to draw on the original, giving me as many chances as I want to do the line art! I'm trying to draw every character from Tales of Zestiria.. er well, every main character, so that I can frame the drawings and put them on my wall! I'm also hoping to do the characters from Tales of Berseria as well. The only problem with this is... I can't seem to draw the girls very well. So for now I'm stuck working on the guys so that I don't stop drawing out of getting made at the art but the problem with that is, I'm starting to draw too much recently making it even harder for me to draw sooooooooo I'm just trying to take it slow with art and I got a rhythm game on the switch called Voez today, which the songs seem to be helping my motivation! It's sort of just up and down with art haha. Hopefully I can work on Volume 2 soon but ugh my brain just says "No, draw this instead" haha.... -cough- I'm so sorry ._. It doesn't help when you get a test for school and well, some answers are missing, some of the symbols are just the letter Z and the capitalization is off and just... sigh. It's fixed now but man, that thing confused me. I hope everyone's doing alright! I'm so sorry I'm not too active and I'm not doing a good job at keeping up with my story.. I really want to work on it but.. Oh well. Maybe soon I can get myself to do it. Have a wonderful day! (And thanks for listening to the rambling of a Taco xD)

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• I think my art teacher has that... except hers is like a table to sit at, but we use that alot... ( mistakes mistakes ) anyway cool update

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic Really? Nice! I learned about them from an art teacher I went to once, then found mine a few years later at Michael's xD Thanks!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540