saving Kitty-saved game?

Is there a chance I could get a saved game right after saving Kitty?  I'm just not able to move fast enough to get the job done and I don't want to walk away when I'm so close to finishing.  Thanks very much.

Comments

• Hi @Guest428147,

Yes certainly, let me get that for you and then you can download it!

-Mintie
  • While I get the game, here is a link to the fastest way to solve the puzzle:

• Here is the saved game, follow the link and download the file:

To play the save, you need to copy it into your saved games folder.  To find the folder follow these steps:

First make sure your Miss Clue is closed.

You can find your saved games, by clicking the Start button and selecting Computer.

A window will popup, paste this path into the address bar at the top of the window and press enter:

%APPDATA%\com.missclue.perilinpemberley\Local Store\saves

The folder that opens, will have one file per game-save you have created.

Copy the newly downloaded Saved game into the folder and re-open Miss Clue.

Then select "After Saving Kitty" from your saved books and open it.  You should start right after you catch her from falling and now you need to pull her up!

Good luck

• Thank you so much!  I was able to finish the game and look forward to playing more games from your company:)
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you so much @jengun!  I'm so glad it worked for you, Congratulations on solving the mystery!

Happy New Year!

-Mintie
  • @jengun Now that you have completed the mystery, we are always excited to hear about ideas and suggestions!  Be sure to let us know if there is anything you would like to see! :-)

-Mintie
  • Well, for me personally, I have some arthritis in my hands so the timed portions are always hard for me.  It might be nice if you had an option in a game where you could choose to get a little more time added to the time sensitive puzzles.  But, I'm guessing I am probably the oldest person playing!!
  • edited January 2017

That sounds like a great suggestion!

We are actually preparing a minor addition / update for Peril In Pemberley, to add Horse-Riding cursors, that show when you click a location which will take you riding.  We can definitely take a look at including an add-time option for the time-sensitive puzzles with this update!

One way to add this could be to add a "second-chance, with more time" option to the Second Chance screens.  That way you can choose per-puzzle when you want to add more time.

Thanks again for the suggestion, we definitely appreciate it!