Update for the week (I'm posting a second one also, update on my health if you want to know)

Yesterday was trick-or-treat night in our town, yay. So I planned on going with my bestfriend and a friend of mine but that didn't happen. Instead, Seth and his friend Austin, came with us.

I hate when Seth walks with me because he's bossy and tells me where to go and where not to go. He does it every single time. Now, he didn't start doing that until his friend left us. Austin left right after my friends and I tried ditching the two boys.

I planned the night to be just by ourselves, nobody else. I love having freedom and hate being told what to do. I don't take orders from a lot of people because I like to be in control of my own self.

Well, Melissa, one of my friends, was handing out candy this year. Well, once we got over to her side of town (with Seth making us go where HE wanted) he wouldn't let me go see her. Instead, he forced us to go where he wanted to visit.

Now, I couldn't ditch him. Believe me, I tried. He just kept following us and ordering us around. I hate him sometimes.

You know how I said Seth and I were close? Well, not any more. He barely likes being seen with me in public, much less talking to me. And I'm pretty sure I know why, everyone else's opinion. He's big on that. He's somewhat in the "popular" crowd and throws a fit if we buy him stuff from Walmart to wear.

But in the end, we got candy, so it was fine. I just hate my brother when he gets like that. He's such an arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, Neanderthal.  (ooh smart people words).

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"