OMG OMG OMG HEYYYYYY (events pt 1) (my story from friday) (unedited, sorry)

edited October 2016 in General

Sooo I"ve been gone a while. I guess we should catch up, eh?

So yesterday was the WORST for not only me, but my brother too. So, beginning with the morning, it was a fine Friday. Just like any other morning I guess. Well I got to school, and my friend wasn't on the bus. She had injured her arm and was going to spend her day getting stuff done to see what's wrong, I got that from a text. Well, I sit in the same bus seat every morning and the same person/ people sit in the seat across from me.

The ride to school was full of people talking like, well, teens. Well suddenly, the dude across from me, stares at me. So I look up from my phone, because I was stretched across the empty seat, and raise my eyebrows. He smiles and looks super creepy. Let me tell you this, I don't trust the guy, nor do I like him, he's a player. So me, being me, glare and sit in my seat normally and face the window. Luckily we pulled up to the junior high by then. Oh, and another reason I don't like the guy, he's one of the kids bullying my brother.

Later, comes class. The first hour we played dodgeball. Now, I have a gash on my knee, I'll get to the later, and that's a common place everyone aims for in that game. Especially since we had to protect a pin. I got hit twice on my knee. I collapsed on the floor twice because it hurt.  The next hour was fine, we watched a movie and ate snacks. Third hour, we took a test and worked on a partner project. Well, my partner is one of the star players on our team. He said this "You can work on the project since your smarter than me. I don't want to do this." Excuse me? Yeah, I may be smart, but that doesn't mean I know what I'm doing all the time.

People assume I'm a nerd and love to be at school, I don't. I don't like doing work at school, I don't even get a some of it done half of the time. If I don't get my homework done in school, chances are it won't get done. This has been going on since eighth grade started and I'm done. Next time someone says this I'm going to chew them out.

Later I went to eat chili and went to our varsity's championship game. It was going good, I had a friend pay me in, I found two dollars on the ground so I got candy and water, and all that. We won the game, 27-26, and that was cool. Until I realized my bag was missing. No, the stuff inside wasn't important, but I loved my drawstring bag. I'm thinking the kid I made mad, stole it. Now his hands were covered in food, he's like a chubby third grader. I said I was in a good mood and he goes "no you're not" and runs his hands down the back of my hoodie. Ew. Well he did it again, later, and I shoved him into a wall. I'm a short girl and don't look my age and nobody really cared anyway. I just pushed him and left. But I never  found it so that's why I assume someone took it. I embarrassed myself by crying, from stress, and shocking enough, someone from my grade, texted me and actually asked why. Let me stop here and explain something real quick.

So during the fourth quarter my brother got into a fight with a linemen from our football team. It wasn't physical yet, just verbal. I was recording it by the way. Well when I was crying after the game and searching for my bag, he asked "hey, is your brother okay?" I yelled at him. "I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW"

Well, I got home and messaged him first. "I'm sorry for screaming at you. I don't know if he's okay, he says he is. I'm sorry about him, it's not his fault he got mad at you. He's still upset from school and my mom ran over his phone (yes, I'll explain in part 2). Ignore him alright?"

So he replied a few minutes later. "Okay, but, why were you crying?" I honestly thought nobody even noticed/cared. Here's the thing though, nobody ever sees me cry because I don't. The only time I cry is from anger or stress. At the time I felt both because I was stressed and angry at myself for being careless. Well, I'll stop here. Please go check out all the parts I write tonight, I've had a lot of interesting stuff happen.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• It sounds like thing are pretty rough right now, I'm glad someone cared though, does that mean he won't be mean to your brother anymore?  And did your hoodie wash okay?

P.S I hope you find the art bag it would be awful if someone really stole it and didn't return it!

Going onto part 2
    skylambsignature
  • Life is so full of ups and downs its irritating! lol  Thanks for sharing, make sure to tell us if things get better!  This kind of reminds me of this song:

ColourzRNice2
  • You're back!!! HI FROGGIE!!! thank you for all the updates!!! sorry about your computer, keep using your mom's!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy Thanks haha, right now im using the computer in class, i'm not really paying attention haha, 
  • @SkyLamb  Thanks but it's been a week and i still havent gotten it back

@ColourzRnice thanks, i'll hav to listen to it when i'm out of shool bye