Monthly Art Show, Update, and More!

edited October 2016 in General
Hi hi everyone! It's Taco! :D I've had an idea. I usually take art requests from everyone and when I do, I -cough- don't always get them done in a timely manner... Well, I think I might start taking them a certain amount at a time. I'm going to start with 5 a month. I will accept 5 requests each month while displaying the 5 I finished in my monthly posts! (Of course, I'll still probably have art posts in between with random sketches when I get the chance) Though it is Halloween so I will take any Halloween themed requests! I'll also try to have Art Raffles as often as possible! As for the monthly art show, I figure that will be another part of my monthly post where I have a huge amount of art I did recently for everyone to see! Hopefully I can get these up on the first of each month rather than the 5th. xD Anyways onto the post! I hope everyone enjoys!

Update:
So I have not gotten my website yet, or my Etsy. Everything has just gotten so busy with school, traveling, and my birthday coming up it's just been a bit crazy. xD (IDK WHAT I DID TO THE PARAGRAPH AHHHHH) But, I have been doing a lot of FairyTail - I MEAN paper and pencil - drawings. -coughs- It's been really helpful to my style and I'm just becoming a better artist altogether. I'm working on more poses somewhat but uh... It's not going too well. I'm sure I'll get it! Also DRAGONS!! <3 I'm so excited that dragons have been added to the game! I never leave without one now! :P That's about it for updates. Onto the art!

Finished Art Requests:
renesmee
@Renesmee  I hope this looks alright! I've never drawn a baby chihuahua before! :o

goldenpuppy
@goldenpuppy  I hope this is alright! I haven't drawn many dogs recently so that's getting a bit rusty....

I'm sorry, @showjumpingbird @Vogue I'm still getting to yours! I'm hoping to finish them tomorrow, though I really don't know if I can. I'm getting my haircut and I got a new video game for my birthday that I've been playing with my brother and... It's really fun but distracting. XD

Monthly Art:
image2 (9)
Here's a drawing i was working on (but never got the background finished) of DoranBalt from FairyTail! I used my manga pens on this which was super fun! Sadly the gray ones don't leave as much of a solid color as many tiny strokes. xD Then again I have no idea how to properly use them.

image3 (7)
This one is a sketch I did of the 12 Zodiac keys in FairyTail. They each represent a different Zodiac. Upon use you can call that spirit to help you out! This was very difficult. I want to do it again but at the same time I really don't. xD

image4 (5)
Here we go with Cobra again. OF COURSE FairyTail. I'm sorry guys, I'm trying to do a project where I draw every character. It's a big task but it is indeed fun. xD

image1 (16)
This one I just finished. This is Mard Geer also, yes, FairyTail. It took a while o_o I also used the manga pens on this one! It was so much fun! Though I'm covered in markers now...

image1 (17)
Working on this one. It'll be colored like the one above! It's Gajeel! -coughs- FAIRYTAIL

image3 (8)
Here's a drawing I did of Minerva! :D I'll try to get some non-FairyTail art up soon. It's just. They're all amazing @_@

Have a wonderful day!! 

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments