Uncharted 4

I just finished playing Uncharted 4 and then I saw this new area to post!  

Anyway my favorite part was 12 the island with all the big arrows that rose out of the ground!

what was your favorite part?

Comments

• Uncharted 4! :o That's my favorite of the series! I really wish it wasn't over though! I loved the end chapter. That was amazing! I also loved the puzzle with the towers! So much fun! Who's your favorite character? I like Sam or Nate!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • edited September 2016

My favorite was Elena! Nate's wife.  One thing I wish they did was give them a son as well as a daughter, because then you could follow their son on future adventures!  I with they had!!! >:U
  • I've never played it, would you recommend it?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @Karylina  Ah that would've been so cool! (Sorry it never notified me you answered xD) I think if they wanted to pick it back up again they might be able to do a game with Sam and Sully maybe. That'd be cool!

@goldenpuppy If you're older since its rated T then I would totally recommend it! It's a really great game but there are 3 before it, so I'd play those first. They're all really good action/adventure games! There's a bundle of the first 3 called The Nathan Drake collection I think.
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540