Stuck after bridge fire

I have offered to buy black horse,  I have opened access to attic still no key.  I have survived two bridge episodes fire and overhearing conversation with copper making noise.  In my inventory I have 2 poems with matching french note.  Still have scissors and ribbon.  Paper and shoelace from Red Lion.  Still have crate opener and french dagger two french coins.  Have ridding gloves and gold name plate.  Everyone not speaking more than hello and goodbye.  Help

Comments

• @Jage did you actually buy midnight?
  • edited September 2016
    If you haven't, what you need to do is put the poem from the trash at the inn and the french note that is torn together, and see that they match, then talk to Kitty, and see if she has something to tell you about Pierre being in love.  After that go over to Pierre condole with him and then talk to him again to give him the pamphlet about hermits.
  • If kitty doesn't tell you about him being in love then you can't talk to him and give him the pamphlet
  • kitty only telling storey about a monkey,  everyone else is hello goodbye.  I also have shirt from midnight's pac and key for hunting lodge in inventoryl  Still no key for attic.
  • oops also have note from trash in inn,  and pamplet from Clement.  Riding gloves and bow and arrow still in inventory.  I even went a shot arrows to see if anyone would show up after shooting.  Nothing on desk for me to do either.

• When you put the to notes together they should look like this:

Piptornpaper2
    Piptornpaper3
  • Once you do that, if you talk to kitty does she say anything about Pierre?
  • I will try that agian
  • Have you looked at everything in the saddle bags as well belonging to midnight?

In the saddle bag is:
    Shirt
    Mask
    Recite

• nope didn't happen is note suppose to stick together after putting it toghether.  Mine goes apart again
  • edited September 2016
    No, they only are together when you check them, then go back apart in your inventory.
  • Did you recheck everything in midnight's saddle bags?
  • Did that work?
  • yes there was talk of sad love story and questions regarding whether I could buy horse but when I went back to discuss further she only says sorry to interupt when you are thinking.  Then no one else is speaking except hello goodbye

• Oh that should be perfect then!  when you talk to him, instead of saying goodbye, click on the pamphlet that Clement gave you and give it to Pierre by clicking on him.
  • Great that did it --thanks so much♥

• YAY!!  Also the coming up part is a bit tricky

Spoiler:
    After you buy midnight, go and ask Martha to have her saddled, then if you've read the horse book it mentions the horse remembering the place it was previously kept if you have something that belonged to the owner.  Use the piece of cloth you got from the tree, like the shirt in the saddle bag, on her nose, then ride her. 

After that you should be able to find a horse shoe in the location she brings you, check the horse shoe in both the hunting lodge and Shepwood forest horse tracks.  After that bring the shoe to Martha and ask her to show it to the groom.

After a bit of walking around if you check your room a note will be on your desk