Miss Clue update:

SO, for now on I'll probably only be posting twice a week, unless it's something that has to be told right at that moment because I'm running out of ideas and my blogs are boring because they're about my life XD. I literally do nothing except get up, go to school, and gossip a bit.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• "I literally do nothing except get up, go to school, and gossip a bit."

LOL I know what you mean!  I think we're all that way!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • That's OK even if you post frivilous things, I just love hearing your updates, and I especially love the way you write things!

• edited September 2016
     like omg, I am in the boat too! I literally do nothing!  Froggie power with her football news and the dead fish have been such a nice change to my life lol.  But I guess it's what people always say, you gotta make your own fun!

Although gotta say, you're blogs are not boring I LOVE EM!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @Marzipan  Haha, so glad to know I'm not alone
  • @iStella  aww thanks Stella, and I can't wait til the next home game cause then I'll have some more news. I won't be able to go to my brothers next game sadly since my parents think getting home at ten or eleven on a school night is unacceptable.

@Doodlepufflove  Thanks :D Hopefully my life will have more interesting things soon

• Gosh I know how you feel!  Good luck with making these exciting!
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited September 2016
    @ColourzRnice thanks and the feeling sucks haha, writers block is basically what it is