Football Game Tragedy

edited September 2016 in General

So it's third quarter and I had to leave the football game. I get warnings from three people telling me five kids went missing, three girls and two boys, and one kid was grabbed but got loose. Apparently there's a kidnapper on the loose and three cop cars were swarming the highschool. now every van that fits the description in town is being pulled over and inspected. What an eventful Friday.

Anyway after I got the warning I had to walk over to a gas station with my friend but the cops and adults wouldn't let me leave without a male. So my brother went and my friend's mom wouldn't leave us there until our mom showed up so we'd be safe. On our way home a van was pulled over. I hope they find the girls because in our town, stuff like this just doesn't happen.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited September 2016
    sorry.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic  It's always the quiet ones I swear. Luckily they found everyone and the guy was arrested. Nobody was harmed that I know of.
  • The upsetting part was that I knew all those people
  • wow that sounds terrible!  I hope they find the people, I'm so glad you're safe!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • oh yes i agree with @yellowsummerdaisy i am so glad you are safe and home :) that was wise of the police, strength in numbers! im glad your friend's mom stayed too!

remain safe and keep us updated :) i do hope they find the missing people, my prayers will be with them [-O<

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Oh my goodness, I bet today was pretty scary!  I hope they find the kids, I can't imagine how frightened they must be right now.  Do you think they weren't kidnapped, and it was just a gag?
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • @yellowsummerdaisy They were found
  • @Marzipan  It was real. The police found everyone and the guy was in jail. I'm still on house arrest, orders from my dad
  • @showjumpingbird  They're safe
  • frogiepower said:

@Marzipan  It was real. The police found everyone and the guy was in jail. I'm still on house arrest, orders from my dad

Oh that's such wonderful news, I'm glad they've caught the guy!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • edited September 2016
    thats so good to hear :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Oh that is wonderful they got him!  Are the kids okay?  I mean were they traumatized very much?  It must have been so scary for them! 
    skylambsignature