SPORTY'S FASHIONS

edited September 2016 in General
OMG I cannot believe I am writing this. It's been so long Fashionista's......... too long  :(|) This is going to be about my favorite outfits, and I tried to make it a little halloween but I didn't really LOL I have SO many favorite outfits, so I just chose randomly! I tried to change up the hair so I really hope you like it!! Also Comment down below if you have any suggestions you want me to do, or anything you want me to include in this!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I have been wearing this outfit for too long! " Have you ever thought <----------- that on VFK? Well no More!! I am here with another Sporty's Fashion Outfit idea! Here we go! 

Screenshot 2016-09-01 at 6.09.24 PM This first outfit <----- IS SO CUTE! I was wondering why VFK Never made a full dress, like I know there are the dresses that you pair with skirts, but not a full dress!?!? SO I took matters in my own hands and made one :P  

Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 4.24.48 PM This outfit I normally wear when I am in the Halloween/Christmas feeling! WHAT IF CHRISTMAS AND HALLOWEEN WERE ON THE SAME DAY :O That would be so cool  ^:)^

Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 4.30.18 PM This outfit is normally when I am chilling or when I play a game on VFK with my friends. :)

Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 4.36.46 PM Those VFK eyelashes are so long and pretty O.O Anyway lol I love the outfit because black and white is always the way to go if you're just not sure what to wear!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S TIME FOR..... ITEM OF THE WEEK!!!! I have not done this in a while... wow!! Anyway here it is....!!

Itemoftheweek

and to go along with that..... A wacko outift I thought is weird but it worked for me Lol
Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 6.39.41 PM tada <------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME FOR THE GIVE-AWAY!!!!!!!!!

GIVE-AWAY

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IN ORDER TO ENTER!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time Fashionista's! I will try to post Sporty's Fashion once a week or so I am not certain I will though! Hope you guys like this :)
Sporty's Fashions
  1. Should I still do Sporty's Fashions?
    1. yes
      83.33%
    2. no
        8.33%
    3. idk honestly o.o
        8.33%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• edited September 2016
    YES I love your fashions!! :D

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'd like to enter the giveaway. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • i want to enter  :ar!
  • Thank you so much for the fashions, @SportyChic, you have such great taste!  I was able to buy that parrot shirt too, so I mix and matched it with an outfit!

I would also like to enter the giveaway!

parrotteeshirt
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • yayyy fashions!! 
    All these outfits look fabulous! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• parrotshirt
    Love your fashions sporty. Here is my outfit :D

• awe someone voted no :( Oh well. Some people have their opinions, as long as not everyone thinks my fashions are bad I'm good :) 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I LOVE THEM!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • For a second I thought the giveaway was the parrot shirt, and I was like "NO WAY!! I gotta have it"  I like the hat too though!

Enter me into the contest please!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I would like to enter

• I always love your fashion articles!  Enter me in the giveaway too, please!
    My Life Is Average!
  • Awesome fashions! I'll enter the giveaway also! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Sorry I am picking the winner late! Totally got distracted yesterday! Ok so the winner is......... @Ashstorm WOOT 

SURPRISE! THERE IS ANOTHER PRIZE AND 2 SURPRISE WINNERS AND THE 2 WINNERS ARE.... @beagIe AND @NeonHearts!!!

AshStorm wins The Uncle Sam hat AND random girl clothing!!

Beagle Wins.... Random boy clothing I have and a waters of life Alligator Plushie!

NeonHeart wins.... Random girl clothing I have and the new water of life Alligatore Plushies!

Congrats to all and thanks for entering, watch out for more Sporty's Fashions!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • wow how did I miss this?!  Congratulations everyone!  and great outfits @SportyChic
    ColourzRNice2
  • Awesome Fashions sportychic

twd
    Love The Walking Dead!
  • wow great prizes!! thanks for hosting this giveaway!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(