I Can't Do Anything

edited August 2016 in General
I just discovered miss clue today but the problem is that I can't do anything in the game. I started playing the first one, Formula for Danger, and I can get to where I can turn around in the first room, but I can't click on anything or exit the room. The arrows and red magnifying glass show up, but when I click nothing happens. Sometimes the loading bar shows up, but once it is finished, still nothing happens. I'm just stuck in an infinite circle in the room. Is there a specific browser I need to use or something? It frequently loses connection as well and kicks me out to the lobby... I have very fast, reliable internet.

Please help!

Comments

• Hi @ChillyAdorableLeaf!

We're checking into it right now!  thanks for letting us know!
  • By the way, what browser are you using at the moment?
  • I have tried both Chrome and Firefox. In Chrome, I was getting kicked out endlessly. In Firefox, I can't move anywhere.
  • Thank you that is really helpful!  We're checking into it!
  • Every once in a while, if I back out into the lobby (on Firefox), and go back into the game. The screen will have updated to where I was clicking.
  • Yes, we see that as well with your game.  This is great because it is a reoccurring issue so we can fix it and it won't happen again to anyone!
  • Awesome, thank you for helping!

• We found the issue and are addressing it.  I should have another update for you soon! :)
  • Hi @ChillyAdorableLeaf!

We have the problem all fixed, so that next time you go into Formula For Danger it should work great!  

Please let us know if there is anything else and thank you for finding this!

-Mintie
  • same thing happens to me, but now the entire screen just turns black :/, on safari and i can see the mouse but everything else is black.
  • @walrus Which of the Miss clue Chapters are you currently on?
  • @VFK_Mintie currently trying to play formula for danger, very first chapter
  • @walrus, We're currently making updates to that chapter so we will see why that is happening to you.  Do the other Miss Clue mysteries work for you or are they all black?
  • Okay @walrus if you clear your cache, everything looks like it should work perfectly!  

Please try it and let us know if it works for you! 

-Mintie
  • It works now for me :) Thank you!
  • That's excellent @ChillyAdorableLeaf Good luck!  And thank you again!
  • all good thank u!
  • YAY @walrus That is wonderful to hear!  

Thank you get letting us know!
  • I had the same problem as @walrus, so I've been playing Captain Warlock on my Mac Book (Safari Browser) instead and I'm on chapter 5 at the part where I am supposed to drive but my screen is black :( it was also black in chapter 2 (i think) when i had to fight off the 4 robots, so I hate to fight them without being able to see. I really enjoy playing this game while I wait for Deadly Cruise's next chapter to come out, so please try and get this fixed!