Mini Rant (I'm sorry if I'm being annoying with these)

People do nothing but complain about the way things are but they do nothing to change it. Why? Why don't they step up and use their voice? Are they afraid? We're not going to get anywhere if we just sit there and let the world be destroyed like this. One voice won't make a difference but when a bunch of people get together, it will. 
            I saw something recently that said something about how one bee is barely effective, but if you add a whole swarm, it's enough to take power and kill someone. They were comparing this to the people. One person is ineffective but a whole crowd can take over a simple operation and change it.
         People believe in the lies that everyone tells. At the elections, at debates, when put under the spotlight just to cover themselves, every where. I often come across this picture 

rootofallevil
       It's a simple dollar folded into this. "The root of all evil." and it is. Most people do things only for the money and the only way to make it
big is to lie. Companies promise you that they'll donate a certain percent of proceeds to charities when behind the scenes, they give them much less. Or, when our countries make certain bargains, money is involved. 
      It's everywhere.

You're probably getting tired of all of this ranting but it makes me uneasy knowing that everything we've ever known is changing, and possibly coming to an end soon enough. Even if I wanted to, I'm too young to do anything to help. I really do want to help, no matter how cold and cruel I can be to the people at school, or the people at home. I'm barely a teen and at my age, we can't do much on our own. Everything requires an adult and its frustrating. 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I have no idea you could spell that with folding a dollar!  Although, if you think about it, if we didn't have money we would make something else to replace it and be right back in the same place.

I know it's so frustating being a kid sometimes. Because you feel like you can't do anything!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb    It is cause like, you want to do things on your own and yet....you can't
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"