Hello People!

I've had a great day today! One of my best friends came over and hung out with me today. We went to dairy queen and I got a medium, she got a large, but prior to that, I had like 18 pizza rolls and she had 16. Last night we ate a whole tray by ourselves, only leaving my sixteen year old brother like, eight. Oops?

Anyway, after we ate at dairy queen we were waiting for my dad to pick us up after my brother;s counseling, which is an hour long. Luckily my best (ex best friend? I do not know what we are anymore) called me. It turned out to be butt dial but we asked her to come up to diary queen and she did, then we walked next door to Aldi cause she had to get spaghetti stuff for her mom. Then, we talked nonstop as she walked with us to Casey's which was by her house (our town is small so almost everything is by each other) and she dropped us off.

Anyway, My bestie and I wished our third person, our third half, were with us but she's busy and gets grounded ALOT. She's a lil' trouble maker lol. Well, not little, nobody is hardly little to be. I'm only 4"7 and most people my age are 5"2- 5"5 area, growing close to the ending mark of their growth.  That's not important.

I got a soda, she got a monster, and we got lifesavers. We ate those as my dad came to pick us up from there. We had a lot of fun but i made my stomach hurt from all the food I was eating throughout all the day, so i skipped dinner. It's now 9'o'clock and i want to eat again but my dad says no. He said I've eaten too much and I'll probably get sick if i eat what I want to, candy corn.

An hour later she left to go home and then i posted my class schedules on social media. My schedule sucks. I have P.E first hour. That sucks cause after P.E i was always so tired and slept in study hall last year and I always had a migraine after, so my days will be horrible torture. Yay. Not.  I'll probably have to take meds after P.E each day. Fabulous.

ANYWAY. Let's not bring headaches into this right now. We have a ton of new students coming in (which is making me curious cause i like to know who everyone is, popular or not,) and we have two new teachers. This is a yearly occurrence in our school, new students come and go, old ones occasionally leave but then come back later. Our school is constantly firing and replacing teachers due to the budget but whatever.

Eighth grade year is supposed to be my year. Time to shine guys :D 

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Thanks for the update! I hope you like your two new teachers!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Lol Frogie, if the students aren't popular, are you possibly are popular, you should sing them Popular! ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪Popular, you're gonna be pop-u-lar, I'll teach you the proper poise when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce, Oh! I'll show you what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair, everything that really counts to be popular, I know about pop-u-lar, and with an assist from me, to be who you'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are, There's nothing that can stop you from becoming popular....LAR! La la la la la, We're gonna make you popular.♫♪♫♪♫♪♫  :-\"
    What is funny about that is I am not popular. At all. 
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I also hate Gym, OMG it is terrible. It is absolute torture.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @Fowzy  Thanks Fowzy! Long time no see!
  • @HBforever Lol yes. Totally
  • oooo!! thanks for the update!! i sure hope everything goes well!!

• that sounds like a pretty fun day!  I hope you have another!  Sorry about your schedule that's sounds terrible!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb Thanks!
  • @Doodlepufflove  Thank you!