Quest for Transportation Enchantment Days 1-7

edited August 2016 in General
Transportation Day 1

Comments

• Day 1

1. 6300 B.C.

2. Go to Audubon's Dark Forest in Western Age and say: "That tree should be perfect for making a canoe!"

3. Sails

4. Go to Australian Outback I in Australia, and say: "Sails helped the boats go faster."

5. 100 feet

6. Go to Outside Marshall's Office in Western Age and say: "To go faster, add more oars."

7. Overlapping planks attached to the ribs

8. Go to The Corridor in Space Age and say: "They were called castles."

9. Sternpost Rudder

10. Go to the Victorian Park in Victorian Age and say: "Columbus used this ship type in his expedition!"

• edited August 2016
    Day 2

• edited August 2016
    ^

1. Gravity Road

2. Go to the Outside Mercantile in Western Age and say: "Railroads were a way to move heavy loads!"

3. All the above

4. Go to Australian Outback I in Australia, and say: "Railroads helped in building towns."

5. Steam Propulsion

6. Go to The Zoo in Australia and say: "Engine power was the key."

7. John Stevens

8. Go to the Galactic Trading Post in Space Age and say: "Everyone loves trains."

9. Baltimore and Ohio

10. Go to the Corner of Balta St. in Victorian Age and say: "Traveling by rail became very comfortable!"

• Day 3

1. Ornithopters

2. Go to the Sydney Opera House in Australia and say: "The human bird shall take his first flight!"

3. Paris, France

4. Go to the Tranquil Waterfall in Western Age, and say: "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."

5. All of the above

6. Go to the Grand Hotel in Western Age and say: "There shall be wings!"

7. Manflight Age

8. Go to the Castle Gate in Medieval Age and say: "Everything is becoming science fiction!"

9. Kill Devil Hills, NC

10. Go to the Victorian House in Victorian Age and say: "It was the flight that changed the world!"

• Day 4

1. All of the above

2. Go to the Australian Waterfall in Australia and say: "I'm crazy about cars."

3. One-half horsepower

4. Go to the Deserted Desert in Western Age, and say: "How do you design a dream?"

5. Karl Benz

6. Go to the Medieval Blacksmith in Medieval Age and say: "Cars are the only way to travel!"

7. 200 mile car race

8. Go to Stonehenge in Medieval Age and say: "Race cars are super fast!"

9. Duryea Motor Wagon Company

10. Go to the Mansion Entrance in Victorian Age and say: "The open road keeps calling me!"

• ^5

1. Publicly operated toll roads

2. Go to the Wild Woods in Western Age and say: "I'm crazy about cars."

3. All of the above

4. Go to Central Square in Medieval Age, and say: "They were mostly dirt roads!"

5. Macadam roads

6. Go to Main Street in Victorian Age and say: "Take the back roads!"

7. Panama-Pacific Exposition

8. Go to the Galactic Trading Post in Space Age and say: "It was the first coast to coast road!"

9. American Association of State Highway Officials

10. Go to the Inside Marshall's Office in Western Age and say: "The signs are red, white, and blue shields!"

• Day 6

1. Gas Pump

2. Go to the Observation Deck in Space Age and say: "Fetch the gas!"

3. The Visible Register Pump

4. Go to Audubon's Wildlife Adventure in Western Age, and say: "There's a drive in gas station around here somewhere!"

5. Standard Oil

6. Go to the Corner of Balta St. in Victorian Age and say: "May I have a free map, please?"

7. Southland - Totem

8. Go to the Victorian House in Victorian Age and say: "Is this a gas station or a house?"

9. 1947

10. Go to Outside Mercantile in Western Age and say: "Service you can trust!"

• Day 7

1. Karl Benz

2. Go to the Crossroads outside your garden gate and say: "You need to pass the driver's test before you can drive!"

3. New Jersey

4. Go to The Zoo in Australia, and say: "I learned to drive on back roads!"

5. The father of traffic safety

6. Go to the Space Port Entrance in Space Age and say: "Chauffeur, take me home, please."

7. All of the above

8. Go to the English Countryside - I in Medieval Age and say: "Danger warning!"

9. Stop if possible

10. Go to the 4th of July Fireworks Lobby in Victorian Age and say: "Service you can trust!"