Laugh Out Loud (New VFK Show, coming soon!)

Laugh Out Loud: Season 1, Episode 1

VFK's first official prank show! Yes, it will be on YouTube, not the message boards. We will be going around VFK, creating sets for pranks and (hopefully) bringing comedy! (All of our pranks will be appropriate and nothing too crazy, so if you're going to leave any suggestions, let them be nothing against the rules!)

Hm, well, this advertisement was a lot shorter than expected. Awkward.

Keep your eyes open!

Poll
  1. What do you think of this idea? :o
    1. Yes! Do it!
      85.71%
    2. Looks cool!
      14.29%
    3. I don't know.
        0.00%
    4. Don't even try it! o.o
        0.00%

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• This sounds awesome!!
  • Awesome! Can't wait for the first episode! :D

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited July 2016
    This sounds so hilarious, and cool! I remember you telling me this earlier, Love the idea, like this show called walk the prank xD  Anyway can't wait to see what you got in store Lol 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic :O I love that show!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• You guys know the episode/episodes with Sofia Carson and Sabrina Carpenter? :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • sounds great :)
  • @HBforever I have!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• What if you went up to people acting like you haven't seen them forever and that you guys were best buddies! see how they act or if they pretend to remember you! you could also do it on a clone to make sure the reaction is real in case they really do know you!

What do you think?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb That's actually a good idea LOL

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• xD Sky, love the idea!! And Pink great job on the first episode! Ruby said you edited out the funniest part, when Cute_Lina said that doughnuts and donuts are the same thing, and then somebody I think ruby said no donuts are pure heaven, doughnuts are nuts with dough around it.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever I actually just filmed the actual prank parts lol. Wouldn't want to include the unnecessary moments, it would probably make the video too long and could bore people if nothing much is going on. Also, glad that you liked it!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• :D Np, it was great! So that's why there were parts where you skipped.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect