Stuck on chapter 6

edited July 2016 in Cruise Most Deadly
ok i was working on chapter 6 for like maybe 15 minute after i generraor turned on and i pull the switch on the black thing on the side and i need help everywhere of what it turned on but nothing even some of the rooms are locked help!

Comments

• Have you found the mine cart yet?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • You pulled the switches next to the generator, but did you push the red button?
  • edited July 2016
    no i have not found the mine cart and i cant push the red button...oh nevermind found the mineart
  • IS the red light glowing on the panel next to the generator?

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • i found it and i push the red button thank you i might need help in the future ill tell when im done or need help
  • Oh good, go to the control panel in the mine cart room, flip the right switch up then flip the bottom switch to the left and press the red button
  • Okay! Good luck!
  • ok i got the map and the goggles but i need a pry bar to open the crates

• I don't think Jane finds the pry bar in this chapter