My Life As Lucy Part 12

edited June 2016 in General
I walked into Reading and took my seat. The rest of the morning was playing in a loop inside my head. I saw Victoria and she gave me a dirty look. Her and Gavin had recently broke about a Month ago and I guess she wasn't over it since Gavin was the one who ended it, and apparently I couldn't accept a ride to school from him. I then heard a familiar "Hey" from the seat next me. AH IT WAS GAVIN! Ok Lucy Act cool..... " Oh, Hey Gavin! " " So Lucy, your Dad asked if I could ride you to school for now on, i said yes I just wanted to make sure if you were ok with it? " AH OF COURSE IT IS! " Oh um.. sure totally cool with it!! "  :-bd " OK SETTLE DOWN CLASS! " Said the teacher. I heard something about romeo and Juliet but I was too busy doodling in my Gavin + me Notebook and catching a few glances at Gavin in Class to bother to notice  :x  

As I walked into science I just couldn't WAIT to start. Me and Gavin HAD been assigned Chemistry partners, so who can blame me!? As I sat down at the table, gavin had come and sat beside me, well more like slided into the seat. As Mr. Landard started speaking, so did we....... We finally ot into our new project which we were assigned to do with OUR PARTNER! We were doing a catapult project which means we will have to do it outide of school with our partner, and my partner is Gavin which means I will get to hang out with him outside of chool! Yay! As I excused myself from the classroom to go to the girls rooms. As I was walking down to the restroom Samantha and her posse started cornering me.... OK PANIC! I started to head back to class but before I could Samantha grabbed me by my shoulder, and put me against the wall. " You better back off of Gavin or else, you obviously only got Cheer Captain because of your sister since she's the coach. And next time I see you with Gavin, I swear i will make your life miserable,  Bye big fat loser Lucy " And with that Samantha and her posse was gone, and here i am crying in the bathroom Stall.

" OMG, wow she really did that Lucy! You sould tell your sister so she can get suspended fromcheerleading or something. " Said Emma as i told her what happened over the phone. I was in my PJ's curled up in my bed ready to go to sleep. Instead of taking u the offer from Gavin to give me a ride I decided to leave before anyone noticed me. And cry myself to sleep. I replayed today all over again and again in my head.  Tears rolled down my face until I finally drifted off to sleep.

As I got my backpack I raced down the stairs. I quickly went outside before Gavin could come by and pick me up. But of course Gavin came and said I needed to get in since it was pouring. As I quickly got off and started walking toward the street to cross hoping Samantha couldn't see me. Then I heard tires screeching and 1....2....3...... the world went black and my eyeslids dropped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! First I decided to put the scenes in parts and wait for like " part 12 scene 1" type of thing for the season finale. And finally, I know this part was serious. I just want to say that bullying is a very serious thing. So stand up for yourself, and dont fight violence and hate with violence and hate. Fight it with kindness. Stay safe guys, and some bullys will bully but be the one that makes the difference, dont be a hater <3 Make a difference!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Gasp its here?!?!?! I GOTTA READ!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I absolutely agree with your ending statement @SportyChic!! She shouldn't care what the people said and stand strong! I think Lucy should keep going with Gavin and if anything else happens tell her sister!  she will protect Lucy!

AH!!! this is so great I am like going to be in a state of panic until the next part comes

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Woot awesome! Also loved your ending statement!
  • Wow this part was mind blowingly AWESOME!!!!

(yes I know blowingly is not a word lol)
    ColourzRNice2
  • :OOOOooooo - turns into zombie - must..read...more...MY LIFE AS LUCY!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• EEKKK!!!! Is she going to wind up in the hospital?! will her parents be there?!?!  AH!!! So much suspense!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature