My luck is unbelievably unlucky Journal #2

Ok so I FINALLY find a pill that gets rid of my headaches, alright? Well it turns out I'm allergic to it! How wonderful! It's the only thing that actually worked in a LONG time and now I cant even take it. They said it might''ve been a one-time thing but they won't let me try it again to find out! It's not like I died or anything, my eyes swelled and my skin itched, that's it! 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Couldn't they like, let you take it at the hospital so they could monitor you? so that is you have the reaction they can take care of it quickly and then you won't take it anymore?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Couldn't they like, let you take it at the hospital so they could monitor you? so that is you have the reaction they can take care of it quickly and then you won't take it anymore?

good idea @iStella!
  • Aww that is terrible @frogiepower and just when things might have been looking up!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Aw I'm so sorry! :( My luck is still bad too but I'm really hoping things will get better for me and you. It was really bad luck for me when since August or September I was excited for November cause my birthday was that month and I was getting a party to see all my old friends. I knew that was a good way to see them all again and November finally came and as most of you may know my aunt passed and got it cancelled. :( When I told people this story in a trade room once I got called selfish and they were yelling at me. They must of thought that I only cared about my party and I did care about my party but my aunt was more important. And it happened right near my birthday and it was the worst way possible to lose a party. Ever since then my luck has been terrible and my negativity got worse. But I'm trying to change it cause I don't want 2016 to be as much disappointing as 2015 was... I want it to be as good as 2014 cause 2014 was one of the best years ever for me.. I hope your luck will get better Frogie and maybe if you think more positive it may help! I haven't had much luck on positivity cause something always happens and makes me sad or angry but I'm working on it! Good luck and I hope your year and luck will be better! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @iStella not really. Our hospital only takes care of emergencies and the long-term elderly. It's a small town so they cant afford anything else.
  • "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • did they take the medicine away as well?
    --

• @ColourzRnice  Exactly.
  • @iStella      No, well, I mean. If its anything more than a heart attack they can't take care of it. If you have a heart attack, stroke, seizure, coma, cardiac arrest, etc they ship you off in the helicopter to St.Louis. Mainly only minor injuries, allergic reactions, and sometimes Pneumonia, depends how bad.
  • edited June 2016
    I guess we can still keep our fingers crossed for the neurologist right?
    --

• Oh wow, what a bummer! I agree with the doctors though, wouldn't wanna risk taking it again. It might be even worse the next time! Have you ever tried looking up natural things to help with your headaches? Maybe there could be an option that won't involve anything you're allergic too, that would be great!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited June 2016
    Oh nice idea @PinkyB  I like that!
    --

• @iStella Yeah hopefully it'll be useful! My mom gives us natural things to help us if we're not feeling well, and most times they work. However the only natural thing we've done for headaches is water. But who knows, it's a possibility for other natural remedies that can help with headaches.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @iStella Yeah.

@PinkyB No, my parents wont buy that stuff.