Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 11

It's now Thursday. June 3rd aka art compeition sign ups are tomorrow! Eek I'm so excited! I have 2 exciting things on my mind: Art compeition sign ups tomorrow and Alice asking Drake on Monday about the dance for me! I'm so glad I thought of that idea cause I would not at all have the guts to ask him to the dance. I just really hope he will reply with yes or I might be crushed. There is a sign that may be that he may like me though! I only thought of 1 but he smiles at me when I'm walking pass him in the hallways but there is a chance he does that to everyone. I'm not really sure what he could reply with. He could say yes, say no, or already have someone to go with at the dance. Hopefully it's yes though! I'll be finding out in 4 days! Hopefully time will fly by fast cause I'm too excited but at least the sign ups for art will get things off my mind and get me a bit less excited cause usually when I'm excitied about something time goes by really slowly for me especially when it's a few days away from happening. The school day is finally over. It was frustrating but also good. Thursday's are the worst!

I'm finally home. A new episode of VFK Today is going to be on in a hour! They just released a new season! There is going to be a Beauty and the Beast performance to what I have heard some people say in school. Lots of people in Splashtastic Middle School watch VFK Today! Anyways I got my tablet and opened up a art app I got a few years ago so I can practice my art entry! While I was drawing my app crashed but it was time for dinner. My tablet is years old and some of the apps I use seem to crash sometimes. Good thing I just started the painting when it crashed or else I would have lost some work on it from it crashing. I go to the dinner table and eat. Today we have chicken legs! Yum! I noticed dinner came late today. I guess my mom forgot it was the usual dinner time 2 hours ago. Sara talks about her school day and so do I and I finish eating. After finishing it was 10 minutes until VFK Today came on. Right now they are playing the very first episode that aired back last August. It looked so cool when it was first announced! Finally the new episode comes on. "After VFK Today ends you and Sara have to go to bed." My mom says. It seems VFK Today came on late too. Good thing that happened or else I would have missed it!

Time for the morning and school! It's offically the day of art compeition sign ups! I'm usually tired when I wake up and don't want to go to school but I'm excited today cause it's a important day! Monday will be important too but it can lead to a bad day too. I shouldn't think about that though maybe if I think positive everything will go good. There were a few people at sign ups when I went to put my bag in the locker. It looks like they have already set up the sign ups. There was a note on top and it said. "Today was supposed to be the day of the art compeition but it was delayed to next week. We are sorry about that but you can have the sign ups early!" It said. To be honest how would putting the sign ups at the start of the day make someone feel better about a compeition getting delayed by a week? Well at least you don't have to wait with too much excitement like I am so luckily I had a pen in my bag so I got it and signed up. After signing up I noticed Victoria was on the list. Really?

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part 12!

Question of the day: Have you ever been really excited for something?

My answer: Yes!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• :O I hope Victoria isn't as good an artist as May!  and Yes!  I have been really excited over a ton of things!  especially when we got our dog!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Loving this!
    tacocatdrawing
  • Posting to bring higher! And I may post part 12 today! Wow I've already made it to part 12! The season finale might be soon. I might change every title of the "Life of a Middle School Kid part something" name to "Life of a Middle School Kid Season 1 Part something" or I might do chapter instead cause Sporty and Pinky already use the word season and I'm trying to avoid copying anyone.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WOOOTT!! This is great @Super_Princess_Rosalina, can't wait to see part 12!
  • I know you're doing awesome @Super_Princess_Rosalina I'm so glad I can say I have read all 11 parts!!!  keep up the fantastic writing!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Really great part @Super_Princess_Rosalina I love how you write this, her troubles seem so real!  I think season or chapter is good!  You could also go with something like:

Life of a Middle School Kid year 2 (if you end this season at the end of the school year)
    or
    Life of a Middle School Kid book 2 (kind of like they are real stories only they are posted a few pages at a time)

Any way LOVE IT! keep it up!
    ColourzRNice2
  • lol this is so great!  I bet she'll win the art competition!