Compromise

edited June 2016 in General
@Doodlepufflove
                                    Ok so apparently you guys are against the idea of me taking a break. Maybe I could at least do one or two insted of constantly posting? I mean I didn't think I'd get yelled at O.o (not literally!).Maybe I could do a journal, but I am not calling it a diary.I'll see what I can do for you guys, alright?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• frogiepower said:

@Doodlepufflove

Ok so apparently you guys are against the idea of me taking a break. Maybe I could at least do one or two insted of constantly posting? I mean I didn't think I'd get yelled at O.o Maybe I could do a journal, but I am not calling it a diary.I'll see what I can do for you guys, alright?
    Lol Yelled at..... Maybe while your gone just when you have an idea post it! Do whatever u want! I just hope you don't quit for good. But I think the diary is a very good idea :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh my goodness!! I'm sooooo sorry if you thought I was yelling at you @frogiepower!! I didn't mean it to sound that way at all!! I even sent you a get well teddy :)

I'm really sorry you can take a break as long as you like (hugs)
    skylambsignature
  • edited June 2016
    Oh gosh! I never yell at my friends, we all think you're great @frogiepower and I'm sure nobody meant to make you upset, is there a way we could make it up to you?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I like the idea of a jounral  :-bd
  • edited June 2016
    i'm SO sorry I didnt mean to yell at you! please forgive me @frogiepower just follow your dreams and be happy because we all love you!! :big big hugs!:

:D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited June 2016
    Oh gosh... I didn't mean literally yelled at  :))
    I'm dramatic and use a lot of exaggeration lol. Nah I just mean protest lol. I mean I've just run out of ideas mainly cause if I really wanted to do something, I'd make time. 

• aww @frogiepower i didnt mean it that way, I'm sorry (hugs)
    Do what you feel is best
    i sent you a special gift too :)

• you're not mad at us then?  That would be so great to hear!
    --

• I'm still sorry we made you feel that way, I want you to know that what ever you decide to do I'm behind you 100%!

(hugs)
    skylambsignature
  • Lol thanks guys. I've been around little kids today O.o They make me nervous lol. I had to work for this VBS thing at my church . I've had a long day and now I'm exhausted.
  • Wow it sounds like it's been a long day!  I love to fall onto my bed and stare and the ceiling when I'm tired like that
    --

• frogiepower said:

Lol thanks guys. I've been around little kids today O.o They make me nervous lol. I had to work for this VBS thing at my church . I've had a long day and now I'm exhausted.

it sounds like it must have been pretty hectic! little kids are always so cute though too! was it fun!?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • @showjumpingbird Not really. Only eating the snacks were.