Taking a break

Hey guys. I won't be doing discussions anymore, or at least for a while. I'm getting bored with them. I might not even log on here at all, don't know. I seriously need to find things to do this summer cause I've gotten bored and it's only been..six days. Six days. Anyway. If I'm going to do soccer in the fall I have to go to the gym and stuff, so I won't have much time anyway. So I guess see ya'll whenever I get back cause I've got some stuff to figure out.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• oh no you can't stop!!!  i couldn't live without your discussions @frogiepower!!

• WHAT?!?!?!  You're taking a BREAK?!!?!? NO NO NO NO NO you can't @frogiepower!  Maybe instead of taking a break, you could keep a diary and post that as a discussion!?
    just write down what you're doing, what you ate, what you did at the gym, and then share it with us! that way you could catalog your day which is always very relaxing and fun, and we can still hear from you!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • i know what your going through, i always have difficulty when summer starts, its just because you had a routine, and then you lose it, so you have to make up a temporary routine
    maybe you could try indulging yourself a little, like watching a movie or a favorite episode every night at a certain time, so you'll look forward to it!? you could also pick up a hobby, like writing, knitting, crocheting (both those are really fun in my opinion!) reading your favorite books, that sort of thing!
    i also like @yellowsummerdaisy's idea about the diary, you should consider it. :)
    whatever you decide to do, keep us updated because id hate to hear less from you! -hugs-

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I get bored too if you want to take a break that's fine, I liked @yellowsummerdaisy of just updating us with what you're doing.  Nothing long just like she said what you ate and stuff
  • edited June 2016
    I know things can get confusing, and I hope you come back soon!  My main hope is that you don't forget us!  (hugs)

Mr. Teddy hopes you feel better soon too!

.\!i/, ,. .,: ,!i//., . ,      ,
                 -\'  _ `  `" `"' '"`' ''" ":/.\'!i/.
                 >-  :,'     ,-'  .:   ._          /-
                  `.             .:.     '     .'. -"
                   -;            .;.            `  ""'
                   ,:             ;              ,\\'
                  -;         .-.     .-.          .;
                  ".        0  0       ..'
                  ':  `.      _.----.__   .''   -:
                   =!  '`   .' (`""";  `.      ."
                 .-"""-.    !   `--'    !  ,-`""''.
          _____.'  .'   ;___`.___/\____.'_:    .'  :_______
               :_      .'                 `._     ,'
                 '""`""                      `"'"`
    skylambsignature
  • I don't blame you for taking a break!  I just read your update and like wow!  Just know we're always here for you if you need us!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• P.S I like @yellowsummerdaisy's the small update idea too!  maybe just on your activity page?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Noo! Love your discussions! But if you think that you need a break then take one, we can't make you do something you're not in the mood to do. -Shakes head- Hope that things will start to work out more for you, and if you need any support, you know where to post! We'll miss you Frogie!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I really enjoy your discussions!

However, if you feel you need to take a break, please do. 

We will all be here whenever you come back :)

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Wow. Didn't think my discussion would blow up with people yelling at me. 
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @frogiepower I just read all the posts and I didn't see any yelling at you,  I saw a lot of concerned posts of people who care about you and want what is best.  I saw some people not wanting to be forgotten if you go away for a long time.  I saw a lot of understanding posts, I think @yellowsummerdaisy was a little excited because I think she is worried about losing you as a friend.  But I wouldn't think that they are yelling at you

I just thought I put this out there, because I know I would hate to lose you as a friend too

Although overall I think everyone thought if you needed a break they were okay with it
    ColourzRNice2