My Life As Lucy Part 11

" Hey Lucy!" I jumped at the sound automatically. Not only because someone from the crowd knew my name and actually said hi to me. But that the voice had come from Gavin!   :x His voice was so deep and dreamy in a cute way....... Snap out of it Lucy, I told myself. Until I suddenly realized Gavin was still there waiting there for a response. " Oh Hey.. Gavin!" I said. My voice was a little raspy and sounded so girly at the end! It got so awkwad after that...... "So uh anyway came to say congrats on Cheer Captain... I saw your audition with your er.. friend um Emma i think, and it was pretty good." Gavin said. His voice cracked and from studying him for years in secret,  it shows a sign of nevousness for him "Oh thanks, well i should get to Emma anyways, Bye!" I said. And I probably know what your thinking.... how dumb am I to walk away from a hottie like Gavin! i quickly jogged to Emma forcing myself to leave. But that's until i saw Emma flirting with Jack! But what i was most stunned about was that JACK was flirting BACK at Emma!! I was so happyat Emma until I realized that I needed to get to class. 

" Hey Mom. " I said as i came into the kitchen after closing the door with my foot after a very stressful and confusing Day at school. I went up to my room with a glass of water to try and think about what everything that had happened today. That's when Layla came into my room and said that it was time for Dinner. I put on my fuzzy boots and went downstairs. I went in my chair as fast as I could and as soon as I sat down Layla had started talking... ABOUT EVERYTHING. One hour later she finally finished and I started talking for once. I told my parents everything about cheer.... and how I was captain. That's when my dad finally spoke up. " Lucy.... don't letyour cheer schedule interfear with your Cross Country Schedule. " " yup I already thought about that and I spoke with the Coach and she said it's fine. " Layla was our coach but I decided Dad didn't know that..... 

" AHHHH LUCY I NEED MAJOR HELP!" " Ok, ok calm down, Emma. Just tell me what's going on. " " Well, did you see jack taling with me today? " "Um Talking!!?? More like flirting " " Well yeah anyway. he asked me out for pizza for tomorrow " " AHH THIS IS EPIC EMMA! He was your crush since like.... FOREVER! " " I know i know but i don't know what I should wear! " " It's ok I have some money saved up fro my Summer Job and we can get some new outfits together, and then layla can do your makeup and everything,kay? "  " Awesome Lucy your the best, Cya at school tomorrow, love ya " " love ya too, Bye! " And then i went to take a shower combed my hair and went to sleep.

I woke up and got coffee and looked outside the window. I loved doing this in summer and sometimes in the school year when i had the time. but luckily I had woken up early and had time to. That's when I saw Gavin outside talking to Dad. probably business stuff. I got dresswed and ready for school. I walked outside. I told dad bye and headed off the sidewalk. i totally ignored Gavin since  I read Teen Magazine's advice I was at the Bus Stop when I saw a car stopped. it was....GAVIN! " Hey lucy, want a ride to school? " AHHH  DID HE GAVIN JUST AASK ME IF I WANTED A RIDE TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Um... Sure! " I totally acted cool.... right? I opened the door with my coffee in one hand and my stuff in the other. When I accidently spilled it. ALL OVER ME! That's when he took of his jacket and handed it over to me! I put it on and we drove in silence. We entered the school together. And the jack said " Looks like someones got a girlfriend " And I started blushing at the words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the patience <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• edited June 2016
    I drooled over this for like 15 minutes before I realized I had read it three times!!  Thanks sooooooo much for another part @SportyChic This is so your best work yet!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Cool what kind of car has he got?
  • bluemarlin said:

Cool what kind of car has he got?

Hmm.... @SkyLamb seems to be Gavins #1 fan so what should Gavin's car be like @SkyLamb

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited June 2016
    :Oo could he have a Ferrari?  those are soooooo amazing!

Gavin's car \/

_.-="_-         _
                             _.-="   _-          | ||"""""""---._______     __..
                 ___.===""""-.______-,,,,,,,,,,,,`-''----" """""       """""  __'
          __.--""     __        ,'                   o \           __        [__|
     __-""=======.--""  ""--.=================================.--""  ""--.=======:
    ]       [G] : /        \ : |========================|    : /        \ :  [G] :
    V___________:|          |: |========================|    :|          |:   _-"
     V__________: \        / :_|=======================/_____: \        / :__-"
     -----------'  ""____""  `-------------------------------'  ""____""

skylambsignature
  • BEST PART YET!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Love the car @SkyLamb!  Great part @SportyChic who is excited for part 12?!?!?
    ColourzRNice2