Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 10

I'm releasing a new part a bit early cause I'm bored! Enjoy!

So Drake is going to the dance with Victoria?! I thought she was going with Robin? I'm confused. Maybe Victoria lied about Robin going to the dance? Or maybe Robin wasn't going anymore? I wonder what just happened. It's now lunch and as always I got my lunchbox and sat with Alice. "You won't believe it but Drake isn't going to the dance with me. He's going with Victoria!" I said to her. "Oh wow what a jerk!" Alice said. "I don't think I'll be going to the dance anymore." I said. "Why don't you just ask the Drake you like?" Alice says. "Too shy for that. No way I'm going to ask Drake on my own. But I was told he got in trouble and isn't going anymore!" I said. "Actually that was just a rumor. He is still going to the dance and Victoria made that up." Really? Victoria made that up? I wonder if she made that up so nobody would ask Drake and she would go with him? But now that the other Drake is going with her I don't think I'll have to worry. The lunch bell goes. Time for lunch recess!

I go outside and I see that Drake with Victoria. I guess it is true that Drake asked Victoria. I want to ask my crush Drake to the dance but since I'm shy and I want to ask Victoria what happened with Robin I'm going to practice my being less shy skills on that. I go up really nervously and ask. "Hey Tori!" I say. Some people call her Tori. "I see your going with Drake. What happened to Robin?" Wow I can't believe I actually said that. Time to hear her reply. "Robin isn't going anymore. His little brother has a baseball game the same day and time the dance is happening. So I asked Drake and he said yes! Do you have a date to the dance yet? If not that would be sad cause most people going already do!" I was kind of angry from what she just said. I didn't know if I should lie or be honest. "No... I don't have a date but I will get one!" I said and left. I was still too nervous to ask Drake to the dance. But I thought of a idea! I'm going to ask Alice if she can ask Drake for me. There is still 10 minutes of recess left so there is time. I quickly go and find Alice. "Hey Alice if you can can you please ask Drake to the dance for me?" I said when I found her. "Sure!" She said. I check my watch. "There is 7 minutes until recess is over hurry!" I said. "Okay!" She says and leaves. I'm kind of scared to see what she will come back with.

The bell goes and no sign of Alice. I go to class and Alice is there. "So what did he say?!" I asked. "Drake wasn't here today actually and since today is Monday and he is on a week long vacation he isn't coming until next Monday so I will have to ask then." That's kind of disappointing. But Alice might forget by then so I will remind her. Can't wait to see what happens! I'm excited and nervous!

To be continued...

Question of the day: Have you ever been too shy to say something?

My answer: Yes I'm really shy and I sometimes get too shy to say something.

Stay tuned for part 11!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Yay! Thanks for posting.  These stories are one of my favorite parts about the forum
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • Ahhhhhhhhhh SUSPENSE!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Bringing higher!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • This one was sooo fun being long!! WOOOO and I hope Drake asks her!  It's so much more fun when the boy asks instead of us girls!
    skylambsignature
  • edited June 2016
    TOTALLY AWESOME new post! 

to answer the question at the bottom:

I'm not usually nervous but when it comes to people I love I have a real problem being shy.  Especially getting the courage to say I'm sorry

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I'm only shy occasionally, and I hope Victoria loses the contest!!
    ColourzRNice2