Building/room Contest!

Hi guys! I am holding a building contest.... well more like room contest. The rules are Basic!

1. 1 entry per person  *NO CLONES
  2. Be Creative
  3. I will be the judge
 All you have to do is screenshot a room ( the best one you've got) or you can build a new one! The Entries close June 15th! The Winner will be announced the day after :D Have fun! I hope lots enter... remember this is just for fun.. but there is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner :D The Prizes are going to be old host, some crafting supplies, and other things! I will post pictures of the prizes next week! Please enter thanks!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Sounds like fun!  I'll enter, I will get a picture of my room in just a bit

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • oh wow!  a room building contest, sounds cool!
    ill need to build a room, once i do ill post it!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited June 2016
    My contest room! :Do

MyEntery
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Here is my entry... Asia Gardens!

Spoiler:

asiagarden

• Sounds awesome! I'm going to try to enter! :D My computer has not let me post pictures on message boards anymore recently so I may not be able to enter! :(
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Sounds awesome! I'm going to try to enter! :D My computer has not let me post pictures on message boards anymore recently so I may not be able to enter! :(

@Super_Princess_Rosalina if you want Later you can show me your entry once you choose it so no rush, then I can screen shot it and can enter you.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • WOW cool rooms so far!  Gosh I need to enter now
    tacocatdrawing
  • don't forget to enter!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I wanted to do something simple and fun, kind of like a look into the life room!

Here is my entry:

IstellaRoom
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!