A Room for Anybody Who Absolutely Loves Wicked

I love wicked it is amazing and yesterday @Awesome_Piper gave me a comment on my random room, which showed elphaba, and I loved it!! Thx again Piper!
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• Elphaba, where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true......... :-B we call it history. XD love this line. :)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I've never seen Wicked but I've heard it talked about a lot!  Is it very good?
    My Life Is Average!
  • edited May 2016
    :))

one of my favorites is "Well, we can't all come and go by bubble!" 

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Ashstorm I saw it on Broadway a few years ago and I enjoyed it. It's a fun show and I love the music and costumes :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Yes AshStorm, three years ago my mom and I went to go see it (sadly not on broadway) and I LOVED IT!!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • OMG Piper, that's soo cool!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited May 2016
    New profile pic!           
    Spoiler:

HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect