Its official! I'm the world's worst person!

SO that fight I got in right? The one with the girl and her stupid boyfriend? Well the girl started...her self harm again..and everyone is blaming it on me. I used to have like ten friends, now five of them took HER side. Maybe this was all I needed to figure out the truth? This isn't what's bothering me. What IS bothering me is that my best friend isn''t on my side...still ignoring me. I can't fight for my friends forever, eventually I'll have to let them go. When I showed up to school today is when they decided to pull me into stupid drama. The argument happened days ago! We aren't even friends anymore, so why does it matter? It's none of the other people's business and now a whole group of ignorant kids are going to tell the guidance counselor on me because I was 'bullying her' it was one argument that they wont let go of! I told her boyfriend to leave me alone in different words..so did my friend but her words were VERY colorful. The next time he walks his tiny self next to me and starts yelling at me, someone is gonna get hurt. Now I've been called the world's worst person by my best friend and her 'crew'. Is it okay to laugh when they start drama about her? When she comes running back to me because she's got no-one else?

I mean I wont physically laugh but still. Karma is bound to get them soon because honestly I did nothing wrong. All I did is say that I was in a bad mood (when the fight first started) and didn't want to talk and then she jumped to conclusions. I swear I don't deserve this, I've saved her life more than once and this is what I get? Maybe I shouldn't have saved her last year, then she wouldn't be here to cause this crap. Maybe I shouldn't have notified anyone because obviously she doesn't want to be here. I cant remember when but once she got mad at me and told me she didn't want to be saved so guess hwat? Next time I'll let someone else do it and I guarantee nobody will. Because nobody else cares. I'm a complicated person. I may seem like I hate your guts but its because i'm trying too hard to protect you. It's because I get exhausted from fighting with her. Between my own battles and hers it was rough, but I did it. Now she's trying to apologize for all the stuff she said to me that night on facebook and I'm not going to let it happen. I'm a...*inputs a word* I know I am. Especially when I'm tired of being too soft on people. I've snapped now, changed, and I'm not going to be nice anymore because apparently this is what I get. Luckily today in P.E we played dodge ball and I got to pelt the people. I highfived my friend when they nailed the girl in the face with a dodgeball. Oh the satisfaction.

Like I said. I'm the worlds worst person. -takes a bow-

=D>
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Btw. That is 5% sarcastic up there
  • Wow @frogiepower that sounds really rough!  You really don't need that kind of drama, have you ever thought about home school?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @frogiepower maybe the girl wants attention and really is not hurting herself and just wants everyone to blame u. You are a great person. Pray to God :0

• @frogiepower  whatever they say don't even bother to deal wth them they just want attention just pretnd they are not there and now at leat you know who were your true friends all along :-)

ZWFW75132DGM
  • here i love this auotedownload
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • @Cool_Steen  thank you
  • @MistyMew  I cant. my dad doesn't live with us and my mom works all day
  • @Renesmee  oh no. she had proof. I mean I used to get upset when she did something like that but this time it didn't seem to bother me and I have no idea why. It just got to the point I just feel nothing anymore. Physically and Mentally at times