Can't Add Pictures To Discussions Anymore

I can't seem to add pictures to discussion anymore. Few days ago I tried to add some from Sarah's event and it wouldn't let me and now I tried to add something on @FlamePaw's Your VFK Adventure post and it still wont let me. Does anyone else have this issue or can staff fix it?
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• myAvatarYup I can still do it........... ask @VFK_Mintie ..

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited May 2016
    maybe you're trying to edit a post?  because after you've posted a comment, you can't add pictures to it! Try posting again, and don't click "Post Comment" until you've added your picture!
    remember, it's this little button over here!

imageicon
  • MiniLuna said:

maybe you're trying to edit a post?  because after you've posted a comment, you can't add pictures to it! Try posting again, and don't click "Post Comment" until you've added your picture!

remember, it's this little button over here!

imageicon

I've added pictures before and I was making a a new post not editing so I think it's broken for me the computer that has all the VFK photos is years old and it still works fine but I hear that it's going to die soon.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • hmm.. :-?
    lemme try..

main street 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• edited May 2016
    maybe it's the format you're saving the photo as?

I usually save my pictures as a JPEG but the one I posted above was saved as a PNG. Now, i'm not sure what any of that means but maybe you're saving your photos under a format that isn't supported on this site or something? :-??
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

maybe it's the format you're saving the photo as?

I usually save my pictures as a JPEG but the one I posted above was saved as a PNG. Now, i'm not sure what any of that means but maybe you're saving your photos under a format that isn't supported on this site or something? :-??
    The picutre I tried to post was a EA screenshot and I was always able to post those before but somehow I can't anymore when I select the picture it doesn't show.

-Rosalina ♥
  • Sometimes some won't let me post some pictures........ maybe it's because it was too big? Let me try to figure this out.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4