To my Internet friends:

Thank you for all you guys have done. Remember how they told us it was dangerous to talk to strangers online? That it'll end up hurting you instead of helping? I know it might get annoying sometimes but those silly little rants I write on here help me a lot. It makes me feel better to see that people actually understand me here.. In my opinion internet friends are better because they can't judge you as well because they often don't know what you look like. It makes it easier to have friends because they know you by your personality, not your looks. I wanted to thank who ever has helped me on here You guys are some of the best people I have ever met.

imagesJQ1ZPZ5L
imagesLP8YX9PO
imagesRED3DMY0
468c9be1e12275897fc4e3496e10a34e
I hope that someday in the future when I'm older I'll get to me some of you, that would be great.

But for now, I'm just glad you're all here.  .B64D1AF0701123123914676031488_2a827214520_2_1

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• imagesCA41YWA6
  • frogiepower said:

imagesCA41YWA6

Aww thanks froggie!  this notes mean so much!  I'm so glad we can be here for you, and you for us, when we each need a helping hand!  

Thanks again!  and (hugs back!) :) 
    >:D<
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited April 2016
    YAY thanks for posting this note it made me so happy!  @frogiepower remember we all love you! If you ever need to rant don't hold it back we're here for you!
    I really love all the pictures you posted too :) These two are my favorites!
    imagesLP8YX9PO
    imagesCA41YWA6
    love you frogie!
    Hugs :)
  • @frogiepower im so glad we're here to help you :) that's what friends are for!

hugs right back at you :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • thanks guys!
  • Aww the pictures are so nice!! Thank you @frogiepower!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb  no problem!