Captain Warlock - Chapter 2 - Walkthrough

When you first start the chapter, it shows the alien approaching you. You, Captain Warlock, will start to shoot lasers at it, but they bounce off.

Step 1: Your first step is to fight. You might punch the alien in the face 15 times before he punches you 15 times, or else you'll have to try again. It might take a few times.

Step 2: Once he is punched 15 times, he will be knocked out. Grab three items from his right side.

Step 3: When you have the items, you will be talking to the alien. (You can pick anything to say, the outcome will still be the same.) When the conversation is over, take the alien's weapon.

Step 4: Go to your hideout, aka the cave. You will need to pack up. Pack these items: Your bed (not including the branches) and also the bucket of water beside the fire.

Step 5: Open your trunk and put your bed and bucket in their original places.

Step 6: Go towards the entrance and move the trees out of the way. (Make sure the magnifying glass is red when you do this.)

Step 7: Once the trees are moved, enter your vehicle.

Step 8: You will drive until you reach the alien. Go talk to him and ask him where his vehicle is.

Step 9: Go toward the alien's hideout and turn right. You should see him black and red vehicle.

Step 10: Click on the vehicle and click on those three red buttons a couple of times.

Step 11: When you're done with the buttons, click on the blue button that appears on the vehicle.

Step 12: Click on the right button in that area.

Step 13: Set it to Configure As Slave by pressing the middle button.

Step 14: You will be shown a map showing the two vehicles. Click on the middle button until the alien's vehicle is the same number as your vehicle.

(If successful, when editing the map, it should say LINKED instead of NOT LINKED.)

Step 15: Go back to your vehicle. When the lady is done talking, enter your vehicle.

Step 16: You will then be talking to the alien. You will be taking him to the station with you.

Step 17: The alien will then be sitting in his own vehicle behind yours. Enter your vehicle.

End of chapter. Hope that this helped! :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Thanks for posting this! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• OMG This is an awesome walk through!! Thank you @PinkyB
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • Yay Thanks @PinkyB This is so great!!
    skylambsignature
  • Omg!! @PinkyB you help soo much!!! life saver!!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Thanks this was really helpful! :)