My Life as Lucy .:Part 2:.

edited April 2016 in General
Ok So I decided to change the name to My Life As Lucy. I didn't get alot of comments last time probably because people did not like it so :/ :|  :-q
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly got into my jeans, Safari Shirt and some cute Van's and off the door..... - 5 min. later- BANG went the door as I came back inside from the bus stop and made my way to my backpack, it was so idiotic on how I could forget that especially on the first day of school.......... Emma ALWAYS  rode the bus stop and wasn't there, she's usually early on the 1st day of school so she can make sure to sign on up for the chess club, scholar bowl smart things like that..... Beside the first day of school is practically like the beginning of summer for her......... Emma can be so weird but she's the best friend I could ever ask for! I stepped out the door having no idea what I was going into...........

I stepped on the school bus and instantly smelled the same terror from last year -sniff- Chess people -sniff- Jocks -sniff- cliques it was all there with me in the middle of it. I sat down in the middle where it was my territory. I could already feel a new beginning for me. I drifted off wondering what kind of school year awaited me. I was starting to worry about Emma. But then again her mom who is a professor at Harvard University would never let her......... finally the bus stopped right when one of the cool kids from the last row threw his algebra test at me purposely or accidentally though mostly it's purposely. I opened up the paper and almost had a heart attack. It was thrown by Gavin Alderson the most CUTEST guy I have ever laid eyes on :x I had a MASSIVE crush on him since second grade and have said Hi to him 15 times in my whole life. He got an 93 on his test which wasn't so bad. He was the nicest most coolest guy I "Know" In my dreams. I stepped off the bus going to remember this day forever. and the paper hehe. I walked on the massive cement tiles of my huge High School. Everyone here had it's own group, yet I was still trying to see which won  was in. I always wanted to hang with the cool kids yet they were jerks... and I was... well........ Nothing I guess.I spotted Emma with the Chess Club -if they make it- people. She looked like she was in a pretty intense game with her enemy Gill Farkland.  I didn't want to bother her so I went to the far end corner of the cafeteria. The blue tables never got old... and to my surprise the janitors cleaned it up a bit. I watched Gavin come in and be adored by the whole school. I focused on my book "Gone with the Wind" and I was almost done with it. I watched Gavin walk and suddenly he waved at me. GAVIN WAVED AT ME. HE WAVED AT ME.......... OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most terrifying most AWESOME day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Suddenly the bell ring and I got my schedule out. I had reading first which is the BEST! I was so happy I walked to reading starstruck wondering what kind of new school year was this going to be? I took cheer before I was an outcast and wondered if I should do it. But I shook it out o my mind everyone knew outcast's would never make the team. But I guess it was worth trying? I decided to talk to Emma after school. That's when I walked into reading and there was Gavin. With a copy of the book "Gone with the wind" When I realized I left it while I had my moment in the rec. room. rats I said to myself. But that was after Gavin came right in front of me and said "Hey" :\">

Stay tuned for part 3 I do a part everyday and sometimes 2 if I have time but idk if tomorrow I will I will be a little busy I will see!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• This was awesome!!!!  I only have one question though, did Lucy wave back at Gavin?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • This is better than the book I got from the library! Keep it up @SportyChic
  • That was really good @SportyChic, I loved the way you wrote it!  Can't wait to see part 3!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • This is soooooo Great!! Thanks so much for writing these @SportyChic!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @SportyChic this was amazing thx so  much for postingn!!! i loved reading it and i love the way you wrote everything!!!! and gasp!!! GAVIN just said hey!!!! you've got to post the next part!!!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6