CHESS BOARD HELP. CHAPTER VIII. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP WITH THE CHESS PIECES.

TOP ROW: WHITE PIECES. on the top of the chess board look at the top left row of it. first goes the rook. 1) put the rook piece in that place. 2) put the horse next to it. 3) put bishop next to horse. 4) put queen next to bishop. 5) put king next to queen. 6) put the second bishop next to the king. 7) put the second horse next to bishop. 8)put the second rook after the horse 9) put the pawns on the next row. 

BOTTOM ROW: DARK PIECES

1) look at the last row of the board, and at the right corner of the board place the first rook. 2) put the first horse to the left of the rook. 3) put bishop next to horse. 4) put queen next to bishop. 5) THE KING IS MISSING. IT WILL NOT BE IN THE PILE OF PIECES. YOU WILL FIND THE KIND NEXT CHAPTER. THIS PLACE SHOULD HAVE NO PIECES ON IT.   6) put the second bishop next to the space with no pieces on it. 7) put the second horse next to bishop. 8) put second room next to horse. 9) look at the second to last row of the chess board, put all pawns on that row.     ( SORRY IF THIS IS WRONG ORDER IF IT IS GO TO DISFANIAM'S HINTS FOR CHAPTER VII AT THE BOTTOM OF HER PAGE IT SHOULD SHOW THE CORRECT ODER) 

Here is what it should look like after:

screen

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    WHOA thanks this really helped
    I'm terrible at Chess and you really saved my life lol :D
    GL guys!
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • Nicely done Nessa! I'm sure this will help a lot of people!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited July 2015

@Wowza Glad I could help you!!! <3 God bless you!

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Fowzy thank you so much!! you've helped me a lot too!!!

babe