Miss Clue Theories!

2»

Comments

• THE PARROTS NAME IS FREDERICK no i have no idea what im doing XD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • hmm the mongoose and the snake though, were they there just for the book, or is there something more in the line of those? and why haven't we actuallly SEEN aunt ellen or the uncle?! theyre at a cabin working on a fire place as far as ive gotten, but, why? could they be helping Harry Pierce? IDK ITS LATE. but something to think about haha and, the area seems a bit jungle.ie the bird could have been planted, maybe like alex, aunt ellen, the uncle, or MAYBE EVEN ANNE planted it! maybe ANNE has the formula but she wants it to seem like it doesn't exist and then sell it for more money in the future?! she could have screamed, not fell in the lake, lied about being wet, and was hiding the formula while jane was in the library! maybe  Anne is in with aunt ellen, the uncle, alex, or even harry pierce!!!! IT ALL COULD BE A LIE! ok i think im done now.
  • BUT WAIT HOW DO WE KNOW JANE ISN'T A SUSPECT :O
  • I think that the bird is Anne's and that Jane should show Anne the ring. Maybe her dad's name had something to do with an H.P?
  • I think Alex is Noah and is trying to steal the formula! And he was the one who tried to kill Jane with that gas leak.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • ok guys! SOOOO My mom says she thinks that the rikki-tikki-tavi book setting might be set in australia! Alex is australian, but i think he's too obvious of a suspect :I im thinking he may have been noah, but back to check on things and before he left, he was helping anne's father hide the formula! that may be why anne doesn't know where it is! Anne may have faked all getting pushed into the water and have set up the break in! and planted noah's letter at the scene!!! and the red canoe, she may have taken it while jane was making donuts and the aunt and uncle were gone! the ring could be planted by anne, as a trick to make it look like Alex is trying to make it look like Harry Pierce.  this is just me but if you have any other ideas for my theories dont be afraid to add them!!! ( im only on chapter 7 haha )
  • oh wow!  theroy time!
    im only on chapter 6 so far so its a little hard to guess the teory but i think that alex did it
    i think that alex teamed up with harry perce and they are both trying to steal the formula
    i know the parrot had harry perce's ring on its foot but i think it really belongs to packard
    i guess well see how it turns out :)