VFK TODAY New Year's SHOW has arrived ( Episode 14! )!!

edited January 2016 in General
VfkTodayNewYearsLogo

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :D

We have a special edition of VFK TODAY ( Episode 14/New Year's Show ) for you which is NOW AVAILABLE on YouTube!!

We ( myself, @PinkyB, and @Super_Princess_Rosalina ) got to interview @J-Ruby and @Twizler about their new show "Girl Talk," premiere the video for "Hello" by ADELE, make a dream come true segment, interivew AND cook with @MistyMew, HOT TOPICS with @IcyBlue and @iTony, giveaways, and MORE!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the episode! Make sure to tell all your friends to watch too!! :D

Remember to not be afraid to chase your dreams in 2016!!

If you have an ideas for the show comment below! :)

-Cars

Tagged:

Comments

• :O watching it right now AMAZING

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Watching!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OMG I have the same theme of outline as you! :O  :-bd

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Just so everyone knows.. the video for "Hello" could not have lyrics on YouTube because of legal reasons, but when staff approve the video and my channel for VFK TV that version will have the lyrics. :)
  • Wow so much to see in this episode!
  • wow I loved the episode!!! nice controling of the drone i thought you did a really good job!!!! and HI MEW THATS SO COOL THAT YOUR ON VFK TODAY!!!!!
    like always candy fantastic job making it!!! happy new year everyone!

• Most AWESOME episode yet!  (just saying)  It was really jam packed with content really fun to watch!!

Did everyone see my PANDA HOOD?!!?!??!  

I gotta tell me cousin about winning he has never won a contest in his life i don't think

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Great new years episode @CandyCars, Very enjoyable, it moved at a nice rate, and really professional interviews!

@MistyMew you did great with your cooking, and Congratulations @echo_panda you totally deserve it!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

Great new years episode @CandyCars, Very enjoyable, it moved at a nice rate, and really professional interviews!

@MistyMew you did great with your cooking, and Congratulations @echo_panda you totally deserve it!
    Thanks! I tried speeding up the videos slightly to make it flow more. Glad you like it. :)
  • OMG wonderful as usual!! I love watching these when you put them out!!  @mistymew i can't wait to try your cookies! YAY for @Echo_Panda I am sooooo glad you got you panda hood, I have been dying for you to get on so you could see it!!  @PinkyB you were a lovely co-host as always and so were you @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  Loved alll the interviews!  This was the perfect end to 2015!!!!

Skylamb!
    skylambsignature
  • Fowzy said:

Great new years episode @CandyCars, Very enjoyable, it moved at a nice rate, and really professional interviews!

Thanks! I tried speeding up the videos slightly to make it flow more. Glad you like it. :)
    Oh good idea with speeding it up slightly, I didn't even notice, but it was a good pace.  I liked the way you had them enter the set, have you thought about also putting some award lights around where they enter to light them as they come down?

Great work again @CandyCars 
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

Fowzy said:

Oh good idea with speeding it up slightly, I didn't even notice, but it was a good pace.  I liked the way you had them enter the set, have you thought about also putting some award lights around where they enter to light them as they come down?

Great work again @CandyCars 

Will look into that! :)
  • Watched it, LOVED it!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • HalloweenKitty said:

Watched it, LOVED it!

SkyLamb said:

OMG wonderful as usual!! I love watching these when you put them out!!  @mistymew i can't wait to try your cookies! YAY for @Echo_Panda I am sooooo glad you got you panda hood, I have been dying for you to get on so you could see it!!  @PinkyB you were a lovely co-host as always and so were you @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  Loved alll the interviews!  This was the perfect end to 2015!!!!

Skylamb!
    echo_panda said:

Most AWESOME episode yet!  (just saying)  It was really jam packed with content really fun to watch!!

Did everyone see my PANDA HOOD?!!?!??!  

I gotta tell me cousin about winning he has never won a contest in his life i don't think

Doodlepufflove said:

wow I loved the episode!!! nice controling of the drone i thought you did a really good job!!!! and HI MEW THATS SO COOL THAT YOUR ON VFK TODAY!!!!!
    like always candy fantastic job making it!!! happy new year everyone!

LilacsDaisies said:

Wow so much to see in this episode!

SportyChic said:

ColourzRnice said:

Watching!

SportyChic said:

watching it right now AMAZING

Thank you all so much!! :D
  • @beagle - you won this week's giveaway!! Let me know when you can meet to receive your prize! :D
  • congrats congrats congrats to @beagIe!! :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • WOOOO go beagie!!!

Thanks @CandyCars any time that suits you would work for me!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

WOOOO go beagie!!!

Thanks @CandyCars any time that suits you would work for me!
    I am mostly on in the evening - I check here also.. when you are on send me a PM here. :)