MERRY CHRISTMAS

ITS CHRISTMAS OMG OMG I HAVENT GONE TO MY REAL TREE YET BUT IM SO EXCITED! MY VFK TREE IS FULL OF GIFTS AND I OPENED MY SANT GIFTS!! THEY'RE SO COOL!! TY SANTA!! THE DRONE IS AAAMMMMAAAZZZIINNNGGG!!!

WHAT DID YOU GET? (real or vfk)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• In real I got Minecraft story mode, some sims 3 stuff, St Louis cardinal hoodie, silk camo hat, a girly dress (that I probably wont ever wear!) , lego jurrasic something or other... Tons of candy! Yay! Caramel Truffels, candy flavored chapstick,  some tank tops for the summertime, a basketball hoop, and some other things...
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!  :D
  • OMG I GOT AN ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! AND A JUMBO WHINNIE THE POOH TSUM TSUM, FLUFFY RAINBOW ALPACA PLUSH, SOME CAT STICKERS, A VIDEO GAME, ITUNES GIFT CARD, AND MORE! AHHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

-Taco
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • YAY I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! 

I got a doll and nightgown on VFK I LOVE them both!!!! also the yoyo is soooooo fun and yes DRONE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

I also got a doll in real with a night gown!!  and some coloring books, and pair of socks (froms my aunt) they look great, I got more but I am soooo excited I want to go play, I will post more later!!!
    skylambsignature
  • MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! this morning i opened all my presents and i love love love love love the yoyo!!!!!!! my brother got a trojan horse?! theres going to be a room later inside the trojan horse so im realllllyyy excited!!! this is me in my new jammiessss!!!!! :)
    yellowsummerdaisy_christmas
    trojanhorse
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture