Should My Fanatic End?

Hey guys. I noticed that my recent fanatics haven't been getting a lot of views or comments lately. Usually it would be over 100 visits by now. Last time I checked it was 55 viewers and 38 viewers for quite some time. Also, not many people are talking about it like they used to. So now I'm thinking that maybe people don't enjoy my fanatics like they used to? If you are a reader of my fanatic, please vote on the poll below. (NOTE: ONLY vote on the poll if you have ever read my fanatics. I need the readers' opinion. If it's mixed with readers and non-readers, then I won't be able to see if the readers want it to end or continue.)
Poll
  1. Should my fanatic end? Be honest!
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
      85.71%
    3. I don't know yet
      14.29%

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• OMG I would hate to see it end!  I am sure it will pick up pinky!

I think with Christmas and everyone making and buying presents, putting up trees and decorations, and the ride building contest, that people are so busy they probably think they will get a chance to comment on your fanatic, and then end up not being able to!

I am still making presents! :Ooooo

I wouldn't stop, WE LOVE IT!!  

At least wait until after Christmas and see if it picks up!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I agree with @MistyMew. It's been super busy over here with the holidays coming up! I don't usually comment on your fanatics, but I do read them  :)
  • OMG NOOOOOOOooooooooo My sister and I couldn't take that!!! WE LOVE YOU PINKY!!!  I will be reading all your fanatics right after Christmas!!

don't stop pinky!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• if you enjoy to do it, keep going! who cares if people like or comment! if you enjoy then thats what matters :D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • TacoCat said:

if you enjoy to do it, keep going! who cares if people like or comment! if you enjoy then thats what matters :D

I second that! :)
  • @MistyMew

@LilacsDaisies

@TacoCat

@goldenpuppy

Okay, I see that people still like it, and No is 100% on the poll. So I will continue my fanatic!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Woot!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!