Life

Lol today I got in trouble in math. So there's this boy ok? He's like REALLY annoying and is always calling be stupid, a B**** (yup :/) an idiot, etc and such. Well today he didn't bother me much at all but decided to go up to MY BESTFRIEND and start yelling in her face. So I said I would punch him in the face if he continued. He said "Ok go ahead," but before I could the teacher her my threat and yelled at me and told me to sit down.... man I could've hit him hard too. :-j  afterwards we went bowling (our grade did)  and it was split into the two P.E classes we have for our  grade. He's lucky he isn't in my P.E or I probably would've hit him there... yep I'm a bad person :)
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I'll bet he started yelling at your best friend as a way to make you angry! If you'll let me try some advice, I would suggest to try reaching out to your teacher and/or his parents. There's nothing wrong with reporting his behavior to an adult and you get the justice of not allowing that boy to make a fool out of you. :)

Reference: Proverbs 15:1, "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger"
  • @LilacsDaisies he's just dumb it doesn't bother me but it does bother my best friend that's why I threatened him. So far he's left us alone :) I don't need to tell a teacher but I could tell his dad because one of my friend's dad knows the boy's dad. 

• @LilacsDaisies   and the way you worded that made me feel like a first grader... (not your fault)
  • frogiepower said:

@LilacsDaisies   and the way you worded that made me feel like a first grader... (not your fault)

I didn't realize what I said was offensive to you, sorry! Please know that I meant all seriousness when I sent that message and in no way did I intend to "dumb it down" to make you feel like a 1st grader. 
  • @LilacsDaisies nah it's good.