Would You (Game)

Okay here is yet another game! So how this one works is someone asks if someone would do something for something. Here is a example:

Person 1: Would you sing in front of thousands of people for $100?

Person 2: Yes. Would you jump off your roof for candy?

Person 1: NOPE

Another way we can play is:

Version 2:

Person 1: Would you ever get a cat?

Person 2: I already have a cat lol. Would you ever go into the haunted garden?

Person 1: Yes

Which version is better? Version 1 or 2? Here is a poll to vote!

Which Version of This Game is Best?
  1. Version 1 or version 2?
    1. Version 1
      66.67%
    2. Version 2
      33.33%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Personally, I don't see the difference between the two. The game sounds like a fun way to get to know each other though  :D
  • edited December 2015
    LilacsDaisies said:

Personally, I don't see the difference between the two. The game sounds like a fun way to get to know each other though  :D

The difference of the game is the first version is would you do something to get something the second is if you would ever do something! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • sounds fun, I vote for number 1
    ColourzRNice2
  • Okay we will do version 1!

First one:

Would you ride on a elephant for something you wanted for a long time?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I would ride on an elephant- period. That would be so cool! so yes :D

Would you skip around a busy park singing "LALALA LOOK AT ME!" to win an ice cream?
  • Er probably not because I'm on the borderline for diabetes and I would be too shy to do that.

Would you jump off the highest diving board in the world for a beanie in VFK?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited December 2015
    No way! That would probably lead to serious injury. Besides, a beanie won't match my wardrobe xD

Would you throw away your laptop and all of the saved files, pics, etc. for a million dollars?
  • Never, nothing can replace memories as my photographs on my computer as well <3

If you had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to a place you have always wanted to go but you had to go on Christmas Day, meaning you had to spend it without family, would you go?

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Well if its once in a lifetime and Christmas happens every year then maybe but if I had to go alone no way!

Would you miss family on Christmas to go to a trip to the North Pole and getting to ride Santa's sleigh?!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • yes I definitely would miss my family!! Maybe they could come with me to the north pole :D

Would you ever hand feed a tiger?!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • If the trainer was there, but probably not all by my self!

If you could go be the first person to live on mars, but had to leave your family behind would you go?
    skylambsignature